CLC - CrystaL Clear | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

CLC - CrystaL Clear

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by eliminathan, Feb 1, 2019.

?

Will CLC outsell (G)I-DLE?

1. Red Lip?

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. No oh oh.

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Follow Seungyeon hunties, at this rate we might have all seven members with their own channels by the end of the year ddd.

vague and Oleander like this.
  2. Some updates on PRODUSORN.

She has been posting her own recordings of the No MV behind the scenes, so we get even more content than Cube's behind the scenes.

3. Also she started livestreaming during their break period, she hopes to stream weekly if she can.

She really came for the cheshires here I'm stressed.

thommyh, Oleander, junglefish and 4 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Cheshires make some noise please

Round-up of what's been happening with the girlies.

Seunghee and Yeeun are on an OST calling SuJu's Siwon a Really Bad Guy, and honestly they spilled the tea on that one.

PRODUSORN's latest video is Sorn with ha hoobae from (G)-IDLE, Minnie.

Seungyeon released another monthly choreography after getting dragged for ha last one, this time with good sis Yujin.

thommyh, vague, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  5. The new hairstyles for their new comeback. No huge changes but we get Seunghee with a LOB, Seungyeon with greyish tips, Yujin with that dead straight middle part. Wow. Yeeun with...blue eyes.

ysev, thommyh, vague and 4 others like this.
  6. They look gorgeous as ever. At least we know a comeback is happening.

ysev, vague, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  7. They also performed this short thing at the end of No and if it’s a spoiler or a hype track I have no idea but we STAN.

ysev, thommyh, vague and 6 others like this.
  8. Me to this song:

ryjm, thommyh, vague and 3 others like this.
  9. A (very) short sampler of what we're getting. The big EDM drop is part of the actual song and not just the live performance, however it looks like they're going to sing over it so it might be a regular chorus instead of a dance break.

CLC's part is at the end.

vague, Oleander, ysev and 1 other person like this.
  10. CLC ME TEASERS COMING OUT TBH THEY ALL LOOK ICONIC. Looks like it's four today and then maybe three + full shot tomorrow?

Kuhleezi, vague, thommyh and 4 others like this.
  11. Concept queens.
    Imagine having three completely unrelated lewks for a digital single.
    The power that they have!

Island, vague, eliminathan and 3 others like this.

12. The video bears a striking similarity to Oh!GG's Lil' Touch in more than a few parts but I'm loving it.

13. Yaass get that dingo promo for a digital single queens.

vague, ysev and Oleander like this.
  14. Seungyeon released her most recent choreography video and I'm spooked.

Also they're uploading the CHEATKEY videos of the new comeback behind the scenes let's get this content.

vague, Oleander and Slice of Life like this.

15. Follow the girlies, they're already all interacting on each others posts and I'm LIVING.

[​IMG]

vague, Kuhleezi, Vixen and 5 others like this.
  16. I'm a new fan, guys. Thanks to someone recommending Black Dress and Hobgoblin on a Blackpink thread somewhere of artists that sound similar or have a similar sound to BP, I decided to check them out. I watched Hobgoblin first and Yeeun instantly caught my attention because she had such a strong Jennie vibe about her not only because they are both rappers but because she does that thing Jennie does while rapping (the winking and the swag moves). That got me hooked. Watched Black Dress next and it only confirmed that Yeeun is my bias, haha.

ME is such a great song and funnily enough, the music (especially during the chorus) reminds me so much of BP's DDDD remix.

Can't wait to check out the rest of their discography and watch their videos and get sucked into that YouTube black hole just like I did when I got into BP.

vague, Kuhleezi, Cotton Park and 4 others like this.
  17. Sorn is too precious. I live for her calling ME a bop, Elkie a visual wall and saying "get that screen time girl!!" when she sees herself.

vague, Kuhleezi, Cotton Park and 7 others like this.
  18. You might also like gugudan. They're pretty sharp and badass. I've grown to love them.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  19. "Step on me, girls!" - same, sis, da fuck.

vague, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.