CLC - CrystaL Clear | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

CLC - CrystaL Clear

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by eliminathan, Feb 1, 2019.

?

Will CLC outsell (G)I-DLE?

1. Red Lip?

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No.

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  3. No oh oh.

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This is what happens when you learn english from someone who knows stan language. Sorn is a bad influence on the girls dddd.

2. This is everything

Vixen, vague, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  3. All of them just uncomfortably flailing arms and shoulders around trying to look seductive when it's not their turn to sing ddd

4. Ugh, they're so pretty.

This was really Elkie's song, wasn't it.

Oleander likes this.
  5. New ProduSorn video featuring her mom and her speaking in Thai.

6. I'm listening to CLC's discography again today and phew, their last four or so mini albums (+ ME) have been so good. 10/10 tracks only.

7. CLC were at that Waterbomb festival today and according to a fansite who was there, one of the members said they're coming back in September.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  8. They are the sexiest group since Afterschool. My god. The ferocity.

9. I have many feelings about Sorn's look in those recent live videos.

ysev and eliminathan like this.
  10. So who is everyone's bias(es)? Yeeun was an instant bias. I would say as of right now Seunghee is my bias with Yeeun and Elkie a close second.

11. My biases are 1.Seunghee 2.Elkie 3.Yeeun so to see the similar taste, whew.

[​IMG]

12. Performance at K-World Festa today! They're really incredible on stage, huh?

There's a remix of Me towards the end that people think might be a spoiler for the comeback.

ysev and ryjm like this.
  13. Well I mean they did spoil the ME instrumental during a NO performance so they might be starting a trend. Either way, that instrumental at the end sounds brilliant so this new comeback is going to be EVERYTHING.

ysev and ryjm like this.
  14. I had to check twice to see I didn't post this because it's similar to my list, too funny! Perfect gif usage as well.

ysev likes this.
  15. DDD she barely does any choreography in this one and it's still a serve.

Also I didn't post about the comeback here yet oops

ysev, Kuhleezi, PopZeitgeist and 4 others like this.
  16. So amped. I'm planting the seed they will get their 1st album after this (with Me and Devil included, but still).

ysev and eliminathan like this.

17. (Adorable. I love Immortal Songs.)

Seger, ysev and eliminathan like this.
  18. The taste level displayed. That's my bias.

ysev, Cotton Park and eliminathan like this.
  19. CLC really is one of these groups where it's hard to select a bias because they really have a strong line-up overall.

Seunghee is first for me. Sorn is a close second. Then it's so hard...

Kuhleezi, eliminathan and ysev like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.