Clea

Clea rooolz! Let us live for today, never mind the past, can't you see that we're lucky like that.

In all seriousness, "Playing the Wrong Game" is a killer track. Who's with me?!?

V

vasilios

koolfresh said:
Clea rooolz! Let us live for today, never mind the past, can't you see that we're lucky like that.

In all seriousness, "Playing the Wrong Game" is a killer track. Who's with me?!?

I AM!
I was like 'hmmmm title sounds familiar' then found the album on my Itunes and it indeed was my fave track - along with Eanie Meanie - yes I have no shame.

britneyrox100 said:
Does anybody know if the "Stuck In The Middle" b-side "Reminisce" was any good? It's the only track of their's I haven't heard.

It's not very good, I imported the single to have it.

Deucy1980 said:
Anyone know where you can get a physical copy of Identity Crisis - Ebay has no joy!

I found mine on amazon for something like $10. Keep looking!

koolfresh said:

I love it, but Keep It Cool is better.

britneyrox100 said:
Does anybody know if the "Stuck In The Middle" b-side "Reminisce" was any good? It's the only track of their's I haven't heard.

It's actually fairly good - watch "your box".

I did some work for these girls a longgggg time ago - Lynsey was PHENOMENAL and far more talented than the rest, TBH. What a throwback this thread is.

I still jam to "Clothes Off"...

M

moorje

If there's ever a thread that deserves to be in the 'old and down the dumper' section this must surely be it.

I completely forgot about their second album. I occasionally still listen to their debut album, though, espcially to "Sprung". Still amazing. By the way, it was covered by German girlband Queensberry for their debut album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHq-qt2IlA

What I loved about Clea back when they were around in their original incarnation was their style, so sleek.. Whereas Girls Aloud were the Spice Girls of that time (loud, brassy, in-your-face, young), Clea were the All Saints (mature, subtle, stylish laid back), only that they never even came close to the success All Saints had, unfortunately.
Well, at least that's how I saw it, haha.

tylerc904 said:
britneyrox100 said:

It's not very good, I imported the single to have it.

Deucy1980 said:
Anyone know where you can get a physical copy of Identity Crisis - Ebay has no joy!

I found mine on amazon for something like $10. Keep looking!

koolfresh said:

I love it, but Keep It Cool is better.

I love Keep It Cool! From Trinity I also love love love 'Physical' and 'I Surrender' (of course).

koolfresh said:
the482 said:
koolfresh said:
Who else remembers the "Clothes Off" B-side, "CLEA Bad Girls"?

*raises hand*

Do believe it was just called "Bad Girls" though.

I beg to differ, my good man.

http://www.cdmarket.eu/da-playaz-we-dont-have-to-2tr/en/singel/355349

Please, see for yourself. The full title of the Clea track in question is "CLEA Bad Girls."

I SWEAR I remember my single from yester-year reading simply "Bad Girls"?! #mentalblocking perhaps? Hah

I only got into Clea once they became a threesome.

Trinity is a great pop album, I love almost all of it.

FYI - Kate Ryans version of 'I Surrender' is also fantastic.

I'm friends with Chloe's mum, she is living in Canada and working on solo stuff doing gigs etc. She has some songs on youtube myspace etc if you want to googler her.

SKO said:
I'm friends with Chloe's mum, she is living in Canada and working on solo stuff doing gigs etc. She has some songs on youtube myspace etc if you want to googler her.

Looked at Chloe's Twitter. She's tweeting about her search for a new church to go to Sunday mornings. Quite unhip. I love it.

SKO said:

Whereabouts in Canada? If you don't mind me asking. More specifically, gigs?

D

Deleted member 3416

Does anyone know what Lynsey is up to? I swear I remember someone saying she was just going back to a 'normal' job.