Clean Bandit - General Discussion | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Clean Bandit - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Dec 28, 2012.

1. New single with Julia Michaels is out this week:

I'm glad they let the Marina collab fly under the radar (no promo, label push to radio etc), it's not up there with their recent output. Hopefully the new single is great.

Bogdan likes this.
  2. Ask and you shall receive.

londonrain likes this.
  3. Same as whats happening with lots of other pop artists presumably.

londonrain likes this.
  4. At first I thought this song was a total non-event, but it’s grown into my favourite Clean Bandit song and my favourite Julia Michaels (as a vocalist) song too. I love how it builds into the chorus and post chorus.

moya, Txetxu and londonrain like this.

5. What the hell is this and where did it come from? I went from being kinda into the idea to hating it to bopping and then hating it again all in the course of its 3.5-minute runtime.

(sorry for fucking up the other thread @londonrain ddd. For some reason this one didn’t show up when I searched!)

londonrain likes this.
  6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Is this... actually an official thing? Just why?

7. I noticed the other day that Real Love is being used on an advert (for Matalan?) so it might be that version? I didn't really pay enough attention to know if it was the original or not.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  8. Think it was something they knocked together for their weekly 'house party' live streams and have inexplicably decided to release properly.

The Matalan ad uses the original song.

Andy French and londonrain like this.
  9. The saga continues:

10. New single next week?

11. New single "Tick Tock" with Mabel and 24kGoldn is coming next week (21/08)
    [​IMG]
    Here's the cover art

12. Streaming services getting the notification that they have to add another song to High Expectations
    upload_2020-8-14_23-22-36.gif

Laurence, nbtsa, SiduousIII and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.