Coldplay - Music of the Spheres | The Popjustice Forum

Coldplay - Music of the Spheres

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by B.A.D., Oct 21, 2019.

1. Love + Fear is shaking.

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Can't wait for Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall version #375

Jwentz, DoggySwami, marie_05 and 2 others like this.
  3. Cautiously excited. They've been incredibly hit and miss this decade but I'm sure I'll be able to create a nice EP out of this.

4. I’m here if we get another one of these

5. Their best song

johnny_tsunami and Lapras like this.
  6. No, for me that’s Fix You (it makes me cry so so much), but a close second.

7. Everything Lost Will Not Be Saved.

D.Jay and Vasilios like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

Coldplay are... fine. Ghost Stories remains a shockingly brilliant album.

kmn04, davidbesan, Crisp X and 12 others like this.
  9. The last album wasn't my favourite, and the less said about the 'Chainsmokers' collaboration the better, but Coldplay are great. I'm here for it, always.

ElectricKnight and SlowBurn like this.
  10. There’s also rumours that one half of the album is going to be ‘experimental’ so colour me perched

Deleted member 22552 likes this.

11. This wrecks me tbh

tea, SMG, Jersey and 21 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Coldplay are great, true, but they've released the same songs for the last 10 years. Hopefully they do shake it up! Viva La Vida is still miles away their best album for me.

13. A Rush Of Blood To The Head and Viva La Vida are P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Just give me the mix of these two and I'll be happy.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  14. Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 23.58.34.png

OlliMaus likes this.
  15. A double album revolved around sunrise and sunset, how very Kate Bush's Aerial of them.

Their best by a mile.

16. I'll always welcome new Coldplay. Every album they've done has at least a handful of songs I like. And agreed on the Ghost Stories front. It's a gorgeous album.

Crisp X and Txetxu like this.
  17. Always up for new Coldplay.

This song from their last album is pure, unadulterated joy and exhileration in musical form.

The outro alone!

One of my favourite songs of the last decade. A true anthem of life.

iRelate, sinner, SlowBurn and 3 others like this.
  18. I've also heard a more mainstream sounding album will follow in 2020, whereas this is more of an experimental project. A little like what they did with their last two albums.

Lapras likes this.
  19. Viva la Vida and Ghost Stories are great albums so I'm always slightly perched for what they have to do. Their collabs with Rihanna and Bey are also fantastic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.