Conan Gray - Superache (2nd Album) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Conan Gray - Superache (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andru, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Conan is starting to tease a new track called "Jigsaw". Should be coming soon!

nooniebao and Robbietoxic like this.
  2. Robbietoxic and nooniebao like this.
    andru likes this.
  4. I really like the song. The previews led me to believe it'd be ballad like The Story and Heather, which would've been fine, but I'm glad it's not quite that. It's like a mix between Checkmate and Astronomy.

5. The artwork makes me think there's no album plans in sight. While both songs are great in its own right, it's kinda jarring to hear an Ilya-produced pristine pop single like 'Telepath' next to a Daniel Nigro indie-rock number like 'Jigsaw'. Personally, I wish he'd stick to the second style.

6. I like this, but sis, give us an album. Not here for this disjointed slow drip of songs.

7. "Jigsaw" lyric video:

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. I was reminded of Heather and his general existence so it’s nice to find a few songs but tragic to see there’s no album in sight. More than some artists in his cohort I feel like he could really level up with a quiet moment and coming back with a strong sophomore album

9. "Jigsaw" live from tour rehearsals

bakerboy92 likes this.
  10. "Astronomy" live from tour rehearsals

11. "People Watching" live from rehearsals:

Some speculation that Conan might have an album or single out April 11 due to some not-so-subtle hints being dropped across social media. I don't expect it to come around so quickly without any kind of announcement or promo, so maybe we'll get some news then instead.

bakerboy92, Robbietoxic and nooniebao like this.
  12. He’s now teasing a countdown on his website:

Christopher, andru and bakerboy92 like this.

13. More teasing!

His website is also revealing letters - PHCERUS - so far.

Christopher and nooniebao like this.
  14. Christopher likes this.
  15. Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  16. This is a stunning shot, whew. Excited to see the direction he goes in with this album.

andru likes this.
  17. Yes! Here's a couple more from his Spotify profile - unfortunately the sitting down one is cropped that way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Truce, Diet Pop! and nooniebao like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.