Cookiee Kawaii | The Popjustice Forum

Cookiee Kawaii

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Andy French, Apr 16, 2022.

1. You may know Cookiee Kawaii from this bop that went viral on TikTok back in 2020 (there's also a remix featuring Tyga that we shan't be discussing):

It completely passed me by at the time, but about a month or so ago it crossed my algorithm which led to me diving into her prolific discography - she released her debut album, VANICE, last year and it's fantastic:

And she's been releasing a steady stream of singles since then, including these two bops in the last two weeks alone -

Fans of PinkPantheress, Azealia Banks, Doja, and Tierra Whack come stan. @mindtrappa @BrokenHearts @nooniebao @superultra @Jonathan27

2. She sounds so much like Missy on "Is U Mad," so I'm sold! I remember loving "Vibe" when it went viral—I can't resist Jersey Club—and I remember hearing "Violin" on people's TikToks last year, but I never really got into her discography. I definitely will now, though.

Thanks for the tag, @Andy French!

nooniebao and Andy French like this.
  3. I'll listen, thank you!

nooniebao and Andy French like this.
  4. She’s so underrated but I love how consistent she’s been since Vibe went viral.

Andy French likes this.
  5. Violin music video:

6. I wish that this had come out sooner while "Violin" was going viral, but it's still a good MV regardless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.