Cookin' like a chef: The Stray Kids Discography Rate (#80) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Cookin' like a chef: The Stray Kids Discography Rate (#80)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by eccentricsimply, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Why do I feel like TA is challenging for my 11. I didn’t know this song 2 weeks ago and I’ve had it on constantly.

Remorque and ohdenny like this.
  2. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I can’t promise anything, but I’ll see what I can do. I do have a long plane trip on August 15th, so depending what time you’re accepting votes on that day it might be doable.

4. The way one song that I probably gave a 3 or 4 to in KSOTY 2020 is getting a 10 here.
    [​IMG]

Remorque, Macsun, ohdenny and 4 others like this.
  5. eccentricsimply

I can accept scores until the 16th no problem!

6. eccentricsimply

7. Yeah I’m up to the latest album so it’s definitely coming.

8. It's coming!! Just finished rating their latest album and it was great giving out 9's and higher. If any score is lower than a 8 on Oddinary i'm coming for people...
    [​IMG]

9. I should finish today…

10. eccentricsimply

I'm adding my own scores right now dddddd and I forgot how much I dislike their Mixtape. I know a lot of people who prefer their earlier music but to me SKZ really got better with the years with Oddinary being their very best so far.

Remorque and ohdenny like this.
  11. My scores are all done but I do want to take an opportunity to at least watch all their title track videos that I haven’t seen at least once. I’ll have my ballot in tomorrow!

12. Mixtape is one of their best to me, I wasn't expecting much, but it was a really lovely discovery. Clé 1: MIROH is the one though, don't think I've ever heard a K-Pop mini (or album) that goes that hard

[​IMG]

Remorque, ohdenny and eccentricsimply like this.
  13. I know we didn't rate Road Not Taken but I rated STOP as the combined song (as it should be!)

Remorque and eccentricsimply like this.
  14. Sorry, I was hoping to submit yesterday and then didn’t…
    I have fewer than 10 songs left to rate; my scores will be in soon…

Remorque and eccentricsimply like this.
  15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@eccentricsimply I’ll post an update during my layover to let you know if I think I can finish everything by the end of my second flight. I might be able to get it done on the first flight, but I’m not 100% sure.

16. eccentricsimply

No problem!! Honestly, I'm sure it won't be an issue and people here won't mind if we delay things another day or two.

I already have the edits done and my scores up, so I just need to add the ballots that come and do the write ups, which shouldn't take me long.

17. i’m done! i just need to do some commentary on the standout tracks.

Remorque and soratami like this.
  18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’m probably half way through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.