Coronation Street | Page 358 | The Popjustice Forum

Coronation Street

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by slimane, Apr 2, 2010.

1. It’s been reported that a character is being killed off...

Sinead - the petition begins now for Tracy to impersonate her again before the time comes.

2. Can her Auntie Beth go with her too?

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Maybe Tracy could kill her and then pose as her in order to claim some sort of inheritance or something. Like Val in Emmerdale did.

4. Isn't Maria kind of Ali's auntie (by marriage)?

Chris Lala likes this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Gary is so overused.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  6. He definitely loves keeping it in the family after Aunt Carla and now Aunt Maria.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  7. I still want Ali and Ryan to happen.

Chris Lala and 2014 like this.
  8. Who's the man that's broken into Kevin's house? I've missed a couple of episodes this week and know I've seen him before but can't recall who he is or what he's got to do with Kevin.

9. The Steve/Tim/Unicorn storyline is beyond embarrassing for all involved.

Tribal Spaceman and Chris Lala like this.
  10. He’s someone wanting information from Paula’s legal case documents, which is why her house kept getting broken into previously, apparently.

11. Thanks. I've clearly not paid attention to this as it makes no sense to me!

Chris Lala likes this.
  12. Why does anyone in this show still shop at Dev’s? There’s a Co-op round the corner, presumably with self-service checkouts and no Maureen Lipman kicking you in the bollocks and calling you a cunt. Seriously, if anyone in a shop spoke to me like her character speaks to the customers I’d never go in there.

13. Where does Kev get that perma tan from? In Manchester?!!!

Booers likes this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

There are so many characters in this show now sheesh. I love Moira whenever she pops up though!

15. From sitting outside my local boozer Hen, I don’t know when he has chance to film.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  16. Why is Kevin so culturally unaware and acting like an angry old man all of a sudden?

17. She’s the best character at the moment though. Get rid of Dev, put her in his place permanently.

18. Do you live in Hale?

Andrew.L likes this.
  19. Oh yes. I think she’s hilarious. But if I was spoken to like that by a shop owner as a customer I’d never return! And there’s a Co-op nearby so it’s not like it’s their only convenient option.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Salami likes this.
  20. I'm amazed that both Dev's and the Kabin still trade as Dev's sells the odd pint of milk and tin of beans and The Kabin a few Bon bons and a copy of 'Hiya!' to Gemma.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.