Coronation Street | Page 359 | The Popjustice Forum

Coronation Street

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by slimane, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Some stories go by at a snail’s pace while others rattle along at high speed. I missed a couple of episodes last week .... why is Gary suddenly managing an antiques shop?

Tribal Spaceman and etienne like this.
  2. Dev trying to emote over his daughter’s indifference tonight was truly abysmal. How is that man still employed by this show?! He cannot act at all, it’s painful to watch.

On the other hand Emma was fantastic, a great actress and I love her character. Delighted to see her get a big storyline.

3. Emma is a true star. They’ve struck gold with her.

Salami, c_0_r_3_y, Booers and 4 others like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok but the storyline is frightening, someone being that controlling my God.

5. Yes. It’s a gripping watch.

ElectricKnight, Chris Lala and 2014 like this.
  6. It’s grim but honestly pretty accurate. I’ve had relationships with people like that before Yasmeen was already such a likeable character, so it’s hard to see her be broken down and manipulated like that.

7. So...last night this happened! Oh my God he is so beautiful in the flesh. He was absolutely leathered bless him but lovely and friendly. I have more flattering pics of him but I look a mess in them so soz Charlie!

8. Love this! So glad you got to meet him.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

He is the CUTEST

letuinmybackdoor and Chris Lala like this.
  10. It was purely by chance I was leaving the concert after Years and Years finished and was walking towards Piccadilly. I saw a girl getting her picture with someone and realised it was him.

The thirst was REAL.

distant_cousin and 2014 like this.
  11. Some thirsty photos below too...

12. Ooh! I didn't know who he was as I am not a regular viewer. So when I saw him on the float, I thought "who's this hairy, handsome beast?!"

I saw Daniel Brocklebank down Canal St on the Sunday. Nearly said hello.

13. I don’t normally mind Fizz, I know she’s hated on here. However, since she returned she’s been a pain in the arse and can fuck right off.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. Dev actually delivered a funny line!

'Ridicule is nothing to be scared of'

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I quite like Dev in small doses. He just shouldn't have his own storylines.

16. Mad Maya says hello

17. It's now confirmed that this is happening.

etienne likes this.
  18. Can the writers hurry up and put us the viewers out of the misery of that character. What a twat.

Salami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.