Coronation Street | Page 360 | The Popjustice Forum

Coronation Street

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by slimane, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Brian is one of the most painful, lingering farts of a character that they’ve had in a long while. Genuinely floored that his contract keeps getting renewed.

c_0_r_3_y, letuinmybackdoor and 2014 like this.
  2. I retract this. I was very moved by the scenes today.

3. When did Ali become some sweaty drug-dependent reprobate? All this came on in the space of about 2 episodes unless I missed summat. It’s as if a storyline needed to be scrapped at the last minute so this was hastily written in.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    etienne likes this.
  4. This Sinead storyline is so sad, I didn't particularly like her character but it's heartbreaking and must be difficult to portray a young woman facing end of life.

pdf and Chris Lala like this.
  5. Beth is really standing out to me in this storyline with Sinead. She’s more than just a gobby cow. When she has to do serious and emotional scenes she’s very good at them.

pdf, Salami and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  6. When did Debbie turn into Annie Lennox?

7. I remember her from jonny briggs

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  8. Jonny Briggs was THE best!

Andrew.L likes this.
  9. It’s Jane the toast lady (“can I have 12 rounds of white, low fat spread”) from dinnerladies!

pdf, Andrew.L and Chris Lala like this.
  10. Will someone get Cindy Beale’s shopping bag to cover up Sophie’s clearly pregnant belly!

Oh, no need. She’s gone!

11. But Shona needs it now.

Chris Lala likes this.
  12. It's not often I say this but Corrie has been brilliant this week.

That confrontation between David and Josh was electric. It's a shame Ryan Clayton was cast as a character with a limited shelf life as he is a brilliant actor and very easy on the eye to boot!

13. Bev Callard has quit again, she’ll leave at the end of her current contract in summer 2020.

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. Sae her in Little Voice when she last quit, and she was very good.

15. Let's face it, she'll be back in 2 years anyway.

Chris Lala likes this.
  16. Now Roy's brother Malcolm from watching has passed away hopefully we'll see no more of Strawberry Switchblade as well!

etienne and ElectricKnight like this.
  17. God yes, she is painful! Sour faced annoying character. Sadly I think they’re setting her up as a storyline for Roy.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I can’t lie but I love the Gemma and Chesney quads storyline.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  19. Oh wow i did not realise that was malcolm

20. I knew I recognised him and had to look him up when he first came in. I was convinced he was one of the dopey baddies from Maid Marian and Her Merry Men!

Nina, Roy's niece, is dreadful. She wasn't the least bit convincing as a grieving teenager when her father died. No doubt within a few weeks she'll ditch the black lipstick and emo look and be getting up the duff from Simon Barlow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.