Coronation Street | Page 368 | The Popjustice Forum

Coronation Street

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by slimane, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Honestly, this entire ‘9pm week’ should have just been Sharon going round tasering everyone on the street while she snarls “have it!” at them.

Ezz, Doodvid, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  2. Shame we didn't get a bit more of the bearded van driver gun guy...

ElectricKnight likes this.
  3. I can't stop watching this, and I haven't watched Corrie in over a year

Doodvid and idratherjack like this.
  4. Should win scene of the year at the Soap Awards honestly.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  5. Tasers and telescopes as weapons. Looking forward to seeing Gail stab someone with a toothpick tomorrow. Peak Corrie.

idratherjack likes this.
  6. Tasering residents in broad daylight and a child knocking a man twice his height out cold with a telescope cover? They’re not even trying to be plausible at this stage. Still enjoying the camp drama of it all though!

7. I always enjoy the heightened darker atmosphere of the BGT week 9pm episodes.

Surely I wasn't the only one hoping that bullet accidentally hit Sam through the fence? Annoying little shit.

8. Why is Sam featured so much right now? There are loads of other kids in the show who haven't been in it for ages - Rubeh, Ope, Jack (the actor is like 26 now though and doesn't pass for a very convincing 10 year old anymore), Liam, Gary's son, Joseph, Lily ... they're barely featured anymore. It's all about Sam as if the producers think we find him endearing. I really like Natasha though and am glad she's back.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    idratherjack likes this.
  9. He's a precocious little brat. Knowing how Corrie keep their "cute" children on into adulthood (Simon, Chesney) he will still be here in 20 years boring us with his fascinating facts.

I like Natasha too but not when they come together! I fear we are stuck with him though.

10. Ezz, Andrew.L and ElectricKnight like this.
  11. Ezz, etienne, Andrew.L and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.