Cosmic Girls (WJSN) - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Cosmic Girls (WJSN) - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by ysev, Feb 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cosmic Girls (Korean: 우주소녀; RR: Uju Sonyeo; Chinese: 宇宙少女), also known as WJSN, is a South Korean-Chinese girl group formed by Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. The group debuted on February 25, 2016 with the extended play Would You Like? and with twelve members: Seola, Xuan Yi, Bona, Exy, Soobin, Luda, Dawon, Eunseo, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi, Yeoreum and Dayoung. In July 2016, Cosmic Girls added a thirteenth member, Yeonjung, to the group.
    Their official fandom name is Ujung (우정) which means friendship in Korean and has also been described by the group as an abbreviated form of the word space station.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Studio Albums:
    01. Happy Moment (June 07, 2017)
    EPs/Mini-Albums:
    01. Would You Like (February 25, 2016)
    02. The Secret (August 17, 2016)
    03. From. WJSN (January 04, 2017)
    04. Dream Your Dream (February 27, 2018)
    05. WJ Please? (September 19, 2018)
    06. WJ Stay? (January 08, 2019)
    07. For the Summer (June 04, 2019)
    08. As You Wish (November 19, 2019)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. I thought they deserved a thread of their own too since they're quite popular here.
    S/O to @junglefish and @codecat for inspiring me with the gorgeous visuals they did for their artists' threads. This was my lousy attempt ddd.

Wills, Diet Pop!, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  3. It’s beautiful! I love that photo shoot.
    And they definitely deserve their own thread. Serving excellence release after release, I’m so glad they’re getting more and more popular with each comeback.

4. Ahhh thank you for making a thread for one of the best GGs of this generation, it's about time! And you did a great job with the graphics sis!!

Now seriously...Dreams Come True > Save Me, Save You > La La Love...a dream run. And You Got is the most robbed b-side of 2019!

5. So I'm not even done binging their discography and I'm already a full blown stan. The combo of dreamy synths + melodies that feel right out of Nintendo games makes them stand out among current Kpop groups. I just can't get enough of them, and I have to thank those who picked their songs in the ongoing rates, otherwise it would've taken me longer to get into them.

Serg., Vixen, ysev and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.