Country Music Discussion | Page 57 | The Popjustice Forum

Country Music Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MollieSwift21, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Some of the up and coming girls I’ve started to take notice of! A little country but pop enough to cater to both.

Madison Kozak, Mackenzie Porter, Emily Hackett & Alana Springsteen are all pretty great too, just no room to post songs.

Sprockrooster, Crisp X and nooniebao like this.
  2. upload_2020-7-18_22-29-29.jpeg

Album cover for Cam’s album, The Otherside! Thankfully Diane included!
    Cassadee Pope has a new album coming soon too, dunno if anyone’s a fan?
    upload_2020-7-18_22-32-10.jpeg

Sprockrooster likes this.
  3. The new Cam song absolutely rules. My favorite single since Mayday (and I love Diane). I was gagged to learn Jack Antonoff produced it but should have known...I think I enjoy "Classic" more than some of "Gaslighter."

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  4. Kerri Watt just realised Jessie. It sounds marvelous. The intro reminds me a lot of Stephenville, TX by Jewel, but the rest of thr song is like a Cam upbeat fun bop.

She has a few more songs leaning towards a more bluesy sound or singer-songwriter but I a loving the direction she is going now.

Crisp X likes this.
  5. New Lauren Alaina!

unnameable likes this.
  6. Their album is pretty strong overall. Glad they're getting some success.

nooniebao likes this.

7. Colbie is....a mess. I feel bad for Jason and Danelle the most in this equation.

Espeon and unnameable like this.
  8. Why even bother with the whole thing? Sad because I loved the album and as really looking forward To what they came up with next. It’s not like Colbie couldn’t keep her solo career going at the same time....
    I guess the fact they flopped meant they can’t be bothered....

aboutyounow likes this.
  9. Loving this!!!

aboutyounow likes this.

10. This gives me Carrie Underwood meets Ashlee Simpson vibes...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    irishlamb likes this.

11. This is great!!

12. This is absolutely stomping right now, debuting at #3 on Spotify United States, which is a huge feat for a country song.

It's pleasant enough. The power of Tiktok though!

aboutyounow and lushLuck like this.
  13. After 54 weeks since it went to radio, Maddie and Tae have lodged their first #1 since 2014 with “Die From a Broken Heart”! Both Mediabase and Billboard!

The little hit that could!

14. I have been playing them on repeat lately! The album is great. This song has been stuck in my head for the last month. So happy for them.

nooniebao, aboutyounow and irishlamb like this.
  15. I can't believe it took that long, as I'm already a little bit over that song having streamed it many times months ago. Still, well deserved.

irishlamb and nooniebao like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.