Covid-19 | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Covid-19

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beautifulmorning, Feb 25, 2020.

1. dd my thoughts, I have a connecting flight in LA where a flight attendant conveniently picked it up between a Korea/California route

Let me start bedazzling my useless mask

Meathook, James2009 and sexercise like this.
  2. The CDC currently has Japan at a level 2 advisory. Which means they think travel is fine with necessary precautions. You can probably show your friend that page.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  3. Meathook, Rem, LP and 20 others like this.
  4. She's the first greek case that was announced yesterday, help.

Rem, Remorque, Sam and 8 others like this.
  5. Fuck, Maybe a border isn't such a bad idea after all.

[​IMG]

Remorque, Jordtayylor, Rob and 2 others like this.
  6. I had a funeral today and shook approximately 75 hands. How save am I?

[​IMG]

Meathook, Remorque and Jordtayylor like this.
  7. Rob likes this.
  8. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Wash your hands.

This will spread and become a pandemic, and it will be probably year before there’s a possibly reliable vaccine, so we have to be careful without indulging in fear.

Sam, stuaw and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. I don’t think you have to cancel anything, but I would be prepared for disruption to your travel plans and to deal with quarantines.

James2009 likes this.
  10. Hey I actually live in Japan (specifically in Nagoya, which is kind of inbetween Tokyo and Osaka.) As someone living here, the panic was tangible but manageable for the past few months. Cases have been increasing and masks have been sold out regularly, but life still has gone on like normal and there hasn’t been a massive string of deaths or anything.

Just last night though, the government announced that all public schools will be closed for a month, which has now exacerbated the panic unfortunately.

That being said, I say still come as people are still working and living their lives, and you have been looking forward to the trip. It’s still very easy to get around Japan and aside from
    public schools no other public places have closed.

You might want to bring your own hand sanitizer and mask though, as both of those are really hard to find recently.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  11. Travel in Tokyo is OK for now, but the Prime Minister asked all schools from the start of March until April to shut down. So guess I won’t be getting paid for a month. Someone at my work has also come down with a fever and I’m freaking out a bit dddd

Just avoid rush hour trains as much as possible.

12. A couple of friends in the UK have asked if I would come back for a bit, but this is part of the reason that I wouldn't - sitting at home in China seems safer than getting in a plane with 500 people, and then going home to stay with my parents who are in their 70s. I'll (probably) be fine even if I get it, they however....

JuanJose likes this.
  13. You silly ass bitches shake a hand once and think you're Gwyneth Paltrow in Contagion huh

Meathook, Rem, Remorque and 29 others like this.
  14. First case in Nigeria and now a dog has it too?
    Bye.

All the greek cases visited Italy too.

Italy, sis.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    KamikazeHeart likes this.
  15. Good documentary about how this started and what was happening in China in the early stages:

I love that they've included some of the leaked and banned footage, because people need to see how bad it is over there, though there's way worse out there.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Sprockrooster likes this.
  16. This seems inevitable at this point.

What might be good to mentally prepare for is concerts and festivals this summer being canceled.

17. Oh my god what if they have to cancel Gay Christmas™ AKA Eurovision?

Rob likes this.
  18. How long until the YouTube celebrities start posting videos acting like they got the coronavirus?

19. for the kiiz

Remorque, matthew. and nikkysan like this.
    Rem, Remorque, Crisp X and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.