COVID-19 | Page 688 | The Popjustice Forum

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beautifulmorning, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Does tomorrow belong to them?

2. All social distancing in Scotland could be removed on August 9th.

3. We're going maskless outdoors in July?
    I would like to see it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  4. I’ve already had Covid in the last 6 months, and I’m vaccinated-and I’ve managed to get it again, with worse symptoms. Homophobia??

5. More like a nightmare? HOW.

6. Did you get a variant or what? What vaccine did you get? They are not 100% effective so it could be a re-infection, but hopefully they enable nobody to be hospitalized or worse.

clowezra likes this.
  7. You’re telling me! Really can’t catch a break at the moment.

I’m guessing it’s Delta as I’ve got the trademark headaches/cold symptoms. I got Pfizer, and I think you’re right, the vaccines are more to stop hospitalisations rather than catching it altogether!

8. A festival I have booked for 23rd-25th July looks like it’s actually going ahead as part of the ERP pilot scheme and all I can think about is how I’d rather a £130 refund instead of the hassle of having to isolate for like a week beforehand to make sure I definitely don’t get Covid before going.

andru, lushLuck, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  9. Got my second jab of Pfizer one hour ago. Now I need to schedule some dates.

Andrew likes this.
  10. Aren’t you suppose to wait two weeks after your second dose before it gives you immunity or what so?

Juango likes this.
  11. Have I written that I want to have a date today or tomorrow? Not really.

12. My comment wasn’t meant to be bitchy. Was genuinely checking I was right about the two weeks.

Do what you want, doesn’t affect me.

AllGagaLike, lushLuck and Juango like this.
  13. I know about those 2 weeks. Thanks.

My arm already hurts.

14. From tomorrow!
    Pray for us hens.

andru, Alenko, superglowy and 7 others like this.
  15. What's the guidelines that need to be followed as part of the ERP pilot scheme for attendees?

16. As far as I’m aware you book a test through the usual NHS test booking website max 3 days before and then the NHS app (not the Covid one, just the usual one) can be used to verify you’ve had a negative PCR test before the event.

The issue obviously is that I’ll need to limit my chances of getting Covid before hand or else not be able to go and lose the money, so will voluntarily self-isolate 7 days before the start of the festival.

Andrew likes this.
  17. I completely agree with the issue, and would want to do the same if I was in the same boat, and would then need to use more holidays off work.

I wonder, if, they'll keep the idea of testing before things like festivals into next year, depending how many of the population get fully vaccinated in the end.

jordxn likes this.
  18. Well then you’re one of the few people who know this. Ask your average Joe and they seem to think it’s an instant thing once you’re vaccinated.

Also, rude.

Sleepycat, jtm, AllGagaLike and 3 others like this.
  19. The audacity of you calling someone rude though

20. We have opened vaccinations for people that wish to take the Janssen vaccine in the Netherlands. Supplies are limited but more to come.
    https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/...able-from-wednesday-but-supplies-are-limited/

I have my vaccination appointment on Monday. Can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to get a holiday during summer with friends, as I need one, or maybe somewhere in September. It's all so uncertain...

daninternational likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.