COVID-19 | Page 777 | The Popjustice Forum

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beautifulmorning, Feb 25, 2020.

1. The fact they only decided to do these free at home tests is because a reporter at a White House Press Briefing two weeks prior to them announcing this asked the press secretary why don't they provide free tests to everyone like some other countries do and she replied kind of dismissively "Should we just send one to every American?" YES. And people online got very vocal with their YES.

Wish everything our government decided was a good idea suddenly because of backlash came to happen.
    If only there was a system in which we vote on like maybe just a candidate who stands for these ideas, they get elected, and then actually gets them implemented. What a concept, We should try that all the way through sometime.

VivaForever and Mr.Arroz like this.
  2. I do love it when a deeply unpopular government decides to shit on vulnerable people to desperately hold onto any semblance of popularity.

3. This government is a joke.

4. I guess we're just going down the 'pretend it doesn't exist' route now.

popdorian and Overdose like this.
  5. Our well being and safety never did, doesn’t, and won’t ever count. It’s all about them.

6. I can’t believe Boris hasn’t resigned already
    (I mean I can cause he has no shame but still).

7. You would've thought this would've been an idea ages ago.

8. Well, I guess it was to be expected, with Boris' position hanging in the balance, so this is obviously a tack to turn it back to his favour (I think perhaps too late now to be honest)
    I know that we do have to begin to live with Covid like many other illnesses, but don't think this should have happened just yet. I know I will still be wearing a mask when I'm out and just in general being a little more cautious.

9. SBK

SBK

Can't believe nearly 500 people died with covid yesterday yet they're pressing ahead lifting restrictions because Boris needs to change the mees headlines.

We'll end up back on another "plan" later this year no doubt about that.

Alenko, R92, IEngineered and 6 others like this.
  10. I don't normally comment on other country's COVID policies, but Boris Johnson is embodying idiot satan to a tee. No masks when the UK is literally leading in case counts... he needs to get fucked.

11. If me circa March 2020 knew what would be happening nearly 2 years later... hello never-ending panic attack deluxe.

xondus likes this.
  12. People hardly follow rules as it is...

13. kal

kal

And this is why the pandemic will never end. It’s not governments power tripping, or “the elite” forging conspiracies to control the masses. It is these same fucking idiots peddling this conspiracy bullshit that refuse to adhere to any guideline.

I didn’t like people before the pandemic, and honestly, I fucking hate them now.

14. SBK

SBK

How does a 6 week old get Covid?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Overdose likes this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Not Boris begging for the sympathy vote!

lob0to likes this.
  16. maybe they went to a party at number 10

DoggySwami and VivaForever like this.
  17. This is me currently after the booster shot. I usually go to the gym every two days but now I’ve been dragging myself to even exercise. I feel very weak after that last shot. Maybe it’s psychological I don’t know but I’m definitely feeling very different from the way I did before I got it.

Let’s hope week 2 would be better.

xtophermorrison and Alenko like this.
  18. I got mine on Monday. On Tuesday afternoon I got a fever.

It‘s been now gone since Wednesday but I am SO tired since then. Headache and just exhausted.

Let‘s hope week2 gets better.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  19. I’m not eligible for my booster for another 6 weeks and received a text from my assistant that she is positive and so are her kids. I was stuck in a car with her for 4 hours yesterday and she handed me my debit card multiple times so I’m sure it’s a matter of time before the first symptom arrives.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.