COVID-19 | Page 786 | The Popjustice Forum

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beautifulmorning, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Well. I got it.

Belgium lifted most restrictions on Monday and here we already are …

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. [​IMG]

Luckily, I only have mild symptoms.

3. kal

kal

Today was my first day out of quarantine, and I made it count by donating a full shopping cart of basic necessities to the local Ukrainian refugee camp.

papatrick, br0dy, Nigel and 18 others like this.
  4. Miss Rona really did take one good look at me on her way out the door and went

[​IMG]

1991, Mr.Arroz, Trinu 3.0 and 6 others like this.
  5. After working in covid ward for 8 months last year and getting away with it Lisa scott free, my housemate's hookup has infected us all. She got me gal.

6. Wellllll, I also got it.

7. Same here.

Covid 2 - electric Boogaloo. Just an annoying cough and slight blocked nose so far. Taste and smell are intact and no headache with Omicron compared to when I had it in the first wave.

Andrew likes this.
  8. You know what you won't be getting away with Lisa Scott Free?

[​IMG]

9. tea

tea

These new variants popping up while the world declares covid is over... let me remain positive

10. kal

kal

The entire world around me being sick while simultaneously pretending the pandemic is over… please let me remain (testing) negative.

11. My brother in law’s mother passed away the other day. Today he and my sister have tested positive for Covid meaning they may not be able to even go to the funeral. I’ve also woken up with a tickle in my throat so I'm waiting to see the result of my LFT. I’m meant to be going to Holland for work next weekend.

Two years on and we’re still fucked by this whole thing!

12. I’m on day 4 and I think I’m through the worst of it. I’d consider myself pretty fit and healthy and someone who rarely - if ever - gets sick, and I’ve had my 3 jabs, but I’ve been feeling like I’ve been run over by a train.

I know two people who both had omicron in December and January, respectively, and they’ve just tested positive again with bad symptoms. As boosters start to wane more and more this is gonna get messier and messier. I know we can’t jab the entire population every 6 months but I really don’t think sticking our heads in the sand and pretending covid isn’t a thing anymore is the right thing to do either.

lob0to and kal like this.
  13. Another week, another few coworkers testing positive and having visited the office that week. I guess it's part of the new life now.

Alenko, elektricblue and Andrew like this.
  14. Welp it’s my two year anniversary since getting Covid and I’m still suffering from long Covid symptoms. I’d say my smell and taste is at about 40-50% of what it was before and I still suffer from the odd fatigue day.

So weird thinking back two years and the gp saying my smell and taste would be back to normal in a matter of weeks…

tea and Vasilios like this.
  15. I went to work today after a week of isolation and, thankfully, it went really well.

On the first 2 days of my isolation, I had a little fever and also a headache. I wouldn't have been able to go to work or work at home. The tricky part is you just don't know how the disease will progress. So I asked for a doctor's note for the whole week anyways.

In hindsight, maybe I could've worked from home the last few days of my isolation. But, if possible, I would still recommend to take a real rest during the isolation period. The hassle of getting another doctor's note or feeling forced to work from home is just not worth it. (Though I understand not everybody has the luxury of this choice.)

I hope everybody who has still some lingering symptoms will get better soon.

16. Hope everyone with symptoms feels better soon. I count myself very lucky that when I caught it, my only symptom was a loss of smell, which came back after a couple of weeks.

17. My cute little tickle in my throat has evolved into a proper sore throat. I did a LFT last night and this morning, both negative. But I’ve cancelled all weekend plans so I can get through this and rest. I had Covid on Christmas Day, I don’t need or want this right now just before I’m meant to leave the country for the first time in 3 years!!!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  18. kal

kal

Try another test on Sunday. Mine didn't come back positive until the third day.

colouroffensive likes this.
  19. Thank you! Yeah my boyfriend said the same thing. Something about an incubation period??? But yeah, will be testing this weekend for sure. When I got Covid last time by this point I felt like I was run over by a car, so at least my body is handling it better this time if it is Covid.

kal likes this.
  20. Going back home tonight after 2.5 years not seeing my family. The last 2 weeks have been stressful as I've been terrified of catching COVID and being declined boarding my flight. Been shielding my ass from everybody, including the boyfriend who is a teacher so unable to work from home.

But luckily she's negative! Here I goooooo!!!

Mr.Arroz, K94, Overdose and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.