COVID-19 | Page 800 | The Popjustice Forum

COVID-19

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beautifulmorning, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Definitely lots of viruses doing the rounds, I know so many people with stinking colds at the moment.

Got my bivalent Pfizer three days ago, no bad side effects apart from a slightly sore arm and a bit of tiredness and nausea.

Txetxu likes this.
  2. Tested positive this morning and am feeling pretty rough if I'm honest. This is my third test-confirmed positive, fourth if we include a highly probable infection from March 2020.

My throat is so painful, nose completely bunged up, body fatigued. I've lost my appetite and my sleep pattern is fucked. Hopefully it'll only last a few days this time.

3. Sending chicken noodle soup vibes to all you sickies. There's a great scene in American Dad where Bullock gets upset like a concerned mother when Stan lies about being sick in... one of the show's Legendary-tier scenarios. Ah. I'm sending that vibe to you all.

4. I tested positive for Covid for the second time yesterday. Last had it at Christmas 2020.

Mostly just a heavy cold so far and haven’t lost any sense of taste or smell. Hopefully I’m recovered and testing negative in time for Christmas.

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I know sooooo many people that are testing positive for it this past week or so.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. No one has it at my work (that I know of), but our sister store in another (nearby) city had nine employees out on Dec 23 and today with COVID. Our company is notorious for understaffing and we're stupid busy around Christmas time. They tried to send some people over to the other store, but our managers shut that shit down because they didn't want to put themselves or us at risk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.