Craig David - 22 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Craig David - 22

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by londonrain, Oct 15, 2021.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

He’s big on the collaborations this era…

An Insider and Musiquelover64 like this.
  2. His new album is really solid! Teardrops and Obvious give such Born To Do It vibes.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Teardrops would’ve smashed in 2000.

Love the Re-Rewind “ayyy”

4. I'm going to give the new album a listen. I love him.

Musiquelover64 and Crisp X like this.
  5. 3Xs

3Xs

Teardrops is a major tune. Sounds like a lost classic from the turn of the century.

Rei Ayanami, Fizzypatch and Crisp X like this.
  6. He's such a consistent albums artist. This is great, although way too long (I'll be honest, I've cut a few songs from my own playlist, but that's almost inevitable with a 17-track album). Highlights so far are definitely Teardrops, DNA and Gold, and I adore the Mariah sample on Best of Me.

Adora Day likes this.
  7. Looking forward to hearing this - the last album was one of my least favourites he's done so far but it seems he's gone back to his roots a bit more on this one.

Does anyone know what's happening with the deluxe edition though? Amazon seem to have removed it from the website completely, HMV say it's coming out on 14th October but his store says it's out now?! Think I will end up getting it from his store / Townsend!

8. The production is a wee bit too dated, but it’s a charming record.

Island likes this.
    Crisp X likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.