CRAYON POP(E) - House of Worship | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

CRAYON POP(E) - House of Worship

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ^ Blue Riding Hood concept?

2. 3Xs

3Xs

Aw man I'm ready.

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

It's time to pray to the Crayon Pope.

4. [​IMG]

The good news:
    The album cover is iconic.
    The song is composed by one of the guys from Dumb and Dumber.
    Ah Ba, the tall curly-haired choreographer who left Chrome right before BBB is apparently back with the company now.

The bad news:
    Apparently we aren't getting a full album as originally planned for reasons I don't really know, but rumor has it that it's because the songs Kim Yoo Min composed had to be scrapped. And of course I don't know why these songs had to be scrapped, but rumor also has it that there could be some sort of scandal if the reason why came out, so hopefully we'll just never know I guess.

5. Menboong

Menboong Guest

"Vintage Car"! That's amazing!

I guess there might have been plagiarism issues or something along those lines? As nice, as it would've been to have an entire album, if the title track is on their usual level, everything will be forgiven.

6. 3Xs

3Xs

The dream of a full CRAYON POP album continues to be a distant dream but DAMN I'm excited.

Updated the OP with the teaser pics for the new single.

7. THEY ARE OPENING FOR LADY GAGA'S NEW TOUR.
    I AM SCREAMING.

My KPOP queens and my American queen together. I'm going to die.

8. 3Xs

3Xs

The GLOBAL POP era is coming. Prepare yourselves

[​IMG]

9. 3Xs

3Xs

Looks like someone is returning Ellin the favor:

[​IMG]

10. 3Xs

3Xs

[video=youtube;XKxkctQY92w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKxkctQY92w[/video]

So proud of them. From the streets of Seoul to touring the US.

I'm glad it turns out the album was pushed back due to the tour rather than songs having to be scrapped like that rumor said.

11. Imagine they will be the first asian band to have a hit in the US when everybody expects Girls' Generation or 2NE1 to make it big first haha. I'm so happy for them.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

BAR BAR BAR TO BILLBOARD DANCE CHART #1,

13. I wonder why Girls' Generation were not chosen... Are they still with Interscope? It would have been a great exposure for them...

14. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

As big an SNSD fan I am Crayon Pop were chosen becuse they stand out as something unique and instantly captivating in concept and performance in a way that SNSD, 2NE1, many other great groups don't. And I'm sure Gaga just likes the 'weird factor' as well.

15. 3Xs

3Xs

Because Cheese Generation are for pansies. They would make absolutely no sense at a GaGa concert.

16. 3Xs

3Xs

adspace

17. 3Xs

3Xs

BOOP

[video=youtube;tbGMw7d6T_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGMw7d6T_s[/video]

18. Menboong

Menboong Guest

The Pope all dressed up for church so they can convert all the non-believers and free them of their sins!

19. 3Xs

3Xs

Seriously though how good is that teaser? It looks like everything I could possibly want out of CP. I wonder how they get from those dresses to the ajumma outfits though.

Also considering that the HERO and BBB MV's were both released ahead of the actual song I wouldn't be surprised if video dropped this week!

20. I did a google image search for Crayon Pope and the first image of this thread was #1 in the results. Well done, very well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.