CRAYON POP(E) - House of Worship | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

CRAYON POP(E) - House of Worship

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Menboong

Menboong Guest

Next step, getting that image up there when you google The Pope...

2. Menboong

Menboong Guest

I would love it, if there GLAMON POP whenever their outside by themselves, but when they mingle with the people in the fancy club they suddenly turn into POPEJUMMAS!

3. 3Xs

3Xs

I hope they rip off their dresses and hidden underneath are the ajumma outfits

4. I actually was wondering about how the outfits were going to come in to such a glamorous looking video! xD Hopefully we'll get another teaser by the end of the week because the song sounds epic!

5. My personal theory is that they are ajumma assassins on a globetrotting mission. Think about it, the teaser pics show them outside of an airport with metal suitcases. Those can easily contain their dresses, firearms and assorted weapons.

6. Yes! Except the weapons they're carrying aren't guns but mind control devices that make people party uncontrollably.

7. That song sounds absolutely amazing, though I'm not surprised coming from the person who put together 'Dancing Queen' and 'Saturday Night'.

8. Menboong

Menboong Guest

YASSS! My wish came true!

9. What?!

10. 3Xs

3Xs

Where did the iconic StephanR go?!

11. Menboong

Menboong Guest

It kind of got lost because I can't double quote, but back when the thread was created one of the girls was listed as having "Menboong" as her nickname, and I said I needed to change my username to that once it is possible again.
    Although everyone is going to think it's a CL reference.

Obviously having a menboong. But he'll always be with you in spirit!

12. Why aren't we talking about the comeback showcase performance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPeEewA0Dg

the choreography is giving me so much life, and the music is bringing good memories of my anime series phase. Can't wait for the premier of this!

13. 3Xs

3Xs

^We were all discussing it in the main thread but yes we are spazzing too.

14. I see! sorry, I am quite new in this section of the forum... will join the discussion there then

15. 3Xs

3Xs

No you can post in here too, didn't mean to give you that idea. It's just most of us are used to posting in there but feel free to use this thread too, and welcome to this section!

16. 3Xs

3Xs

[video=youtube;yyDG3BQRdDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDG3BQRdDY[/video]

Song of the millennium is here. I was hoping it would be on iTunes by now so I could support but not yet.

17. 3Xs

3Xs

Love how Chrome always makes official illustrations for their artists <3

[​IMG]

18. Menboong

Menboong Guest

That is so cute! I love it! Is that just a promo thing or are they actually using that for cover art as well?

19. 3Xs

3Xs

Just a promo shot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.