Create A Label Interest Thread

Island

Staff member
Sign Rachel Stevens, Heidi Range and Dido for the all white all blonde all bland powerhouse trio Blancmange.
I'm signing All Saints (ft. Appleton), Rachel Stevens, and Diana Vickers. Heidi Range, Liz McClarnon, Kimberley Walsh, and Emma Bunton will also be signed to form my new girl group: Atomic Suga n Spice Aloud.

I can't believe I knew Liz' name off the top of my head.

Can we steal other peoples artists? Buy out contracts and shit? I claim 'Chimola' as my Girl Band watch their debut single '(Some) Girls Allowed' (Not featuring Sarah Harding) and their debut album 'Seeing through the Irish Mist' become smashes.

S7hmmTa.jpg

My character on it was called 'Cordy Chase', I smashed with debut single 'Ooh, You Didn't Just Say That' due to my infamous performance of performing in nothing but a thong and paint covered hand prints over my titties. Miley hew?

I got Rachel Stevens and Diana Vickers!
I'll be the place for signing up 80s has-beens.
My new girlband are busy recording Sweet 7 cast offs.
samantha_mumba_2004_11_25.jpg

Nadine%20Coyle%20Nadine%20Coyle%20Portrait%20Session%20X36Od0FHwFkx.jpg

article-2049223-0E5FCE0000000578-412_634x613.jpg
I've already got my signing working hard in the studio.

maxresdefault.jpg
Lucia Cole and Tanya G are MINE.
What kind of gay fantasy league??

I'm in if the rules are explained - do we sign current artists then watch where they chart or something?
I love games.
I've seen this on another forum (rhymes with shmay-kii-r-l) and it seems fun but I have no idea how it works and it might have to be in Lists and Charts
You can all join now on The Pop Zone Create A Label section. I am @Adele on their and the host in @Ronlop

My character on it was called 'Cordy Chase', I smashed with debut single 'Ooh, You Didn't Just Say That' due to my infamous performance of performing in nothing but a thong and paint covered hand prints over my titties. Miley hew?
You can join in The Pop Zone, Create a Label section. I'm @Adele their and the host is @Ronlop