Cruel Youth (Teddy Sinclair) - EP & Singles | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Cruel Youth (Teddy Sinclair) - EP & Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by C Slayclair, May 19, 2016.

1. Yeah, but I guess she wasn't happy with the project and scrapped it at this point.

2. Considering those two singles from 2018 have likely been orphaned that's probably the case but there's been some form of an album since after the +30mg EP came out, which is kind of annoying.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  3. Of course it is. She's such a great artist, it's a shame she never took off. She was almost there.

4. Hopefully the leaks inspire her to release something. Anything.

5. Does anyone know the name of the song?

6. RMK

RMK

Changing her name was really the nail in the coffin, to be honest. Hate is fine, just take advantage of your platform.

7. RMK

RMK

8. These wouldn't happen to be the tracks that leaked over the weekend and today would it nn

9. She has a track in the film Big Time Adolescence, which is out this Friday, so it is likely the song from that.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  10. nn I disappear from leak world for a week and an entire album's worth of songs leaked?

nooniebao likes this.
  11. Does anyone have a list of songs that leaked? I've only heard of

You've really fit a hold on me
    Pure
    Legends
    My guy

Pineapple likes this.
  12. I've heard that the Cruel Youth song didn't make the cut for this in the end(!) which is surprising considering it was literally in the trailer recently. Ugh.

13. [​IMG]

spicyhot and nooniebao like this.
  14. Scream @ Stupid Thing Called Love
    A reserve No Way tea.

15. The leaked album is incredible. A-grade pop music right there folks. She even does a Jamaican accent on Mr. Badman.

nooniebao likes this.
  16. An ATRL insider for Teddy is saying there's a Cruel Youth EP planned for next month including two of these leaked tracks.

superultra, soratami, Jersey and 5 others like this.
  17. Next month? I need it now.

Pineapple likes this.
  18. Thanks for this

Pineapple likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.