Cruising with Jane McDonald / Jane and Friends (certified BAFTA winning TV gold) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Cruising with Jane McDonald / Jane and Friends (certified BAFTA winning TV gold)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Deleted member 5343, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I never knew I needed Jane McDonald singing "Ray of Light" but here we are.

Chris Lala and bonnieetclyde like this.
  2. Sorry for the double post but I now want a Jane McDonald album produced by Orbit

bonnieetclyde and Chris Lala like this.
  3. Gogglebox ripping Jane's 'Ray of Light' to shreds..? Have they never heard the song before?? Blimey.

4. I need a gif of Jane riding that bike.

5. End of an era, sistren. I'm devastated. I could watch Jane read the phone book (and I suffered through Jane and Friends, so I'd know).

6. A dark day for gays over 30 everywhere.

7. MB

MB

A dark day for Channel 5 who will now be scrambling for another show that will get over 7 viewers.

8. You have to admire her hustle - seems that every non-music career choice she's made over the past decade (including Loose Women) has been solely to ensure that those annual tour theatre dates are SOLD OUT.

Good for her.

topopMAC1, Island, Andrew.L and 6 others like this.
  9. Get her on strictly BBC and drag race for a judging role too

10. Nooooooo! But hopefully she has even bigger things on the horizon...I’ll honestly have no reason to even consider watching channel 5 now

MB likes this.
  11. Masked Singer.

12. So Jane is finishing her cruise show on Channel 5 and Itv have announced The Nolans: In The Mood For Cruising.
    [​IMG]

Mushroom, 4Roses, Island and 8 others like this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

A dark day indeed.

14. There's rumours she's headed to Bake Off!

Chris Lala and JMRGBY like this.
  15. Suitably mumsy. Whoever said she should do Masked Singer, I approve.

Chris Lala and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  16. Is there like a helpline for this? I don’t think i can deal with her not doing another series of Cruising with, and delivering bops at the end of each show. Devastated... [​IMG]

Remorque, 4Roses, Island and 5 others like this.
  17. Her Ray Of Light is (almost) the definitive version now.

18. Okay, but I’m gonna need every episode to end with

19. Hopefully they end up on that one quarantined with the corona virus...

Chris Lala and Cal_92 like this.
  20. This cannot be happening. Someone pass me a gin cocktail...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.