Cruising with Jane McDonald / Jane and Friends (certified BAFTA winning TV gold) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Cruising with Jane McDonald / Jane and Friends (certified BAFTA winning TV gold)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Deleted member 5343, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I think that Cruising With Susan Calman may just be enough of a batshit idea to work... but she has to sing at the end of every episode, or get Jane to do so...

2. Not only has Jane gone back to Channel 5 to carry on cruising, she's also coming back with the album of the year!

Island, stuaw, Robbietoxic and 6 others like this.
  3. Coming for the Mercury Music Prize.

Island, stuaw, Robbietoxic and 2 others like this.
  4. Damn them for not calling it 'Carry On Cruising'.

Tribal Spaceman and Sugaboy like this.
  5. Beyoncé of Wakefield has done it again and snatched a place on New Music Friday - not everyone gets that.

Island, Sugaboy, Robbietoxic and 4 others like this.
  6. Why does this sound so good! Haha!

7. I can't stop playing Down Under ddd what a Queen this album slaps

8. Jane McDonald OBE out singing Gary Barlow for a solid 4 minutes.

Rooneyboy, Remorque, Island and 2 others like this.
  9. I've been meaning to watch Cruising with Jane McDonald for AGES. And now I'm in the middle of binge-watching. Never have I wanted to go on a cruise so much.

It's just feel good television isn't it? I love how she starts fairly straight in the first series and then by the second, she goes sod it, I'm going to be my fabulous self whether they like it or not. She's so funny and warm. A great presenter. It's exactly what I needed in my life right now.

I've become a full on Jane stan and bought a few albums too haha!

Remorque, Island, Cal_92 and 5 others like this.
  10. I'm still living for her version of 'Ray of Light'.

Remorque, topopMAC1 and penghuwan like this.
  11. Oh my goodness! How terribly terribly sad for Jane.

After the news of her mother's passing and now Ed, I truly feel saddened for her. Thoughts are with her x

12. Honestly, my heart absolutely breaks for Jane. So soon after losing her Mum also.

I hope she has support and people she loves around her.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  13. Bless her that’s so so sad.

14. I’m so incredibly sad for Jane. I lost my Mum recently to cancer and he was the same age. Too young. My heart goes out to her, especially after losing her Mum too.

Remorque and bonnieetclyde like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.