Cupcakke - Ephorize | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Cupcakke - Ephorize

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Dec 21, 2017.

1. What did she do to BTS?

2. She said she wanted to fuck one of the members and do other filthy things to him. There were a couple of tweets that I don't have at the moment. It was tame by her standards, and he is not a minor. She has since apologized, but his teen fans have been sending her death threats and making Korean memes against her and telling her to kill herself. It's really vile.

Noir and matthew. like this.
  3. She said she wanted to fuck one of the members, and his fans started claiming sexual harassment. Ironically, to protect their boyband heartthrob, they’ve resorted to... harassing Cupcakke. I think some of it is that she’s black (Kpop is not known for its uh... inclusivity)

4. So she does something on-brand and their fanbase gets jealous and offended on someone's behalf when this member has probably never even heard of Cupcakke and they till her to kill herself?

Vile.

5. She tweeted there would be a Duck Duck Goose video when she hit 300k followers and she's at 297k. Queen of already keeping 2018 on the edge of its seat.

7. Talent stays winning.

8. I love that Pitchfork correctly stan her.

Jacques and beekeeper like this.
  9. I think someone from pitchfork is secretly one of us. Who is it?! Expose yourself!

10. [​IMG]

Me typically: Pitchfork and its scoring system are trash

Me whenever an artist I like gets some shine from them: *gay jubilation*

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  11. I can't believe Crayons ended homophobia.

evilsin, Overdose, Jacques and 16 others like this.
  12. The hook on Cartoons is legit incredible.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  13. Snatch that critical acclaim, Cupcakke! This album is such a nice start to the year.

14. Cartoons and Crayons are the bops I needed in my life right now...

15. With Pitchfork stanning her I want the Grammys to be on board too.

16. BNM from Pitchfork, Crayons being highlighted as a standout and a score of 8.3 for the album to?
    [​IMG]
    Just think at where she'll be in terms of skill and creativity when she's 25, I forget she's only 20. Love ha.

17. 8.3 and Crayons being best new track?

Boy on boy, girl on girl
    Boy on boy, girl on girl
    Boy on boy, girl on girl
    Like who the fuck you like
    Fuck the world

[​IMG]

wodny, Jacques, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  18. I haven't stopped screaming since I started listening to this album. Wow.

19. ‘Post Pic’ changed my life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.