Cupcakke - General Discussion | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Cupcakke - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Oh she looks amazing.

2. I’ve been thirsting for new Cupcakke. I’ve been hammering Ripe but features can only go so far. Still, a taint slammer:

3. Her rapping is on point as usual, but sis, that bootleg Humble by Kendrick Lamar beat...I’m not so sure

4. She ate that beat.

superultra likes this.
  5. She ain't have to body these heauxs like this. My jaw dropped throughout the entirety of "Grilling N-----." She came for blood and necks.

Dijah., Island, flowersandu and 2 others like this.
  6. So happy to have her back! She looks and sounds amazing. So many great lines. Is that her singing voice towards the end of Lawd Jesus?

Island and nooniebao like this.
  7. Queen has dropped an absolute BOP on her birthday and is donating half the profits to the Minneapolis Freedom Fund.

[​IMG]

8. Lemon Pepper goes all the way off! And the production actually doesn't sound super cheap!

9. Grillin, Lawd Jesus and Lemon Pepper are her firing on all cylinders. They're fantastic

10. Lemon Pepper is the one.

[​IMG]

Overdose likes this.
  11. Lemon Pepper is everything I didn't know I needed. It Goes AWF!

Overdose likes this.
  12. Lemon Pepper goes all the way off, but Grilling N*****s is that girl. I'm obsessed.

blissteria and Overdose like this.
  13. "Fuck 12, no pedophilia". A queen.

Dijah. likes this.
  14. Sounds amazing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.