Cute Animals | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Cute Animals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 3Xs, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I think I may have found the cutest thing in human history: Ladies and gents, I give you... a slow loris being tickled:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9f-6jygRJk

'Mazin'.

2. Viv

Viv

eeeeeeee!! The skweeeeerrill!!

And oh man I love that slow loris video. I think I cried the first time I saw it. I need to stay away from this thread or my head might explode.

3. 3Xs

3Xs

AWWW! So freaking cute!

And that squirell is ADORABLE!!

4. 3Xs

3Xs

This picture is so perfect!!

[​IMG]

5. Now how cute is this? It's actually a very rare species called Fran├žois Langur-monkey. I think it's adorable! They don't stay this cute though. The adult ones look completley different from the babies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one is an adult:
    [​IMG]

6. Cuteness overdose!!!!! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT!!!!! I just want to hug it and kiss its precious little head.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

SO CUTE!
    [​IMG]

8. 3Xs

3Xs

9. I honestly can't remember what they're called.....Squirrel something......The picture was just saved on my computer as 'CUTE'.

10. This thread has made me go 'OHHH! AWWW!' so much, my sister next door thinks I'll be watching Emma Bunton have sex with the volume turned up.

11. ewww!!!!!!

12. 3Xs

3Xs

Koi fish kissing!

[​IMG]

13. I love cute fish!

[​IMG]

14. ^^What on earth is that?

15. It's an axolotl, which is a type of salamander I think - the bottom one's a Pokemon called Mudkip, I think they look like each other!

16. 3Xs

3Xs

Oh my gosh...

OH MY GAWSHHHH!!!

OH MY FUCKING GAWSH THIS THING IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.