CuteBad | The Popjustice Forum

CuteBad

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by JMRGBY, Feb 4, 2022.

1. There’s a new girlband emerging who have just released their debut single and video, Hotseat, and she’s a bop, ladies and gentlemen!

The video is very No Good Advice for 2022.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZadiB0JYmA/?utm_medium=copy_link

The girls all seem super fun as well, I really wish them every success!

2. Had it on repeat for a good while this morning.

Chris Lala and JMRGBY like this.
  3. Oh, I’m really feeling this. It surprised me being a five-piece girlband’s debut to be so sparse on vocals, but I liked it.

[​IMG]

JMRGBY and Mr_Matt like this.
  4. I'm stanning! I've been waiting for a new girlband to come along and this lot seem very promising! The songs already stuck in my head... I hope they can make a good go of it!

Edit: This is Xenomania? This is easily the best thing they've done since Something New? I didn't know they could still make pop music that sounds this fresh. Maybe they just needed the right people to work with.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  5. Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    Runawaywithme likes this.

6. Actually quite enjoyed this.

Just saw from Spotify that they're releasing through Xenomania? So I guess Unperfect had to die for them to live.

Mr_Matt and alejandrusco like this.
  7. That's right! I just checked the credits and Florrie is listed as a writer

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

9. They’ve managed to hit the main iTunes chart at #149! That’s a pretty good start for a virtually unknown girlband on day one of their song being out.

Mr_Matt and Chris Lala like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

These girlband names get worse and worser........but a bop's a bop!

11. The song's a total banger and the girls are serving looks and choreo in the video... I'm laminating my stan card as we speak.

12. This is a bop!

13. I’ve noticed that their socials have changed to a picture of a four piece and they’ve posted a couple of videos of just four of them today…

londonrain and Mr_Matt like this.
  14. I fucking love them and this song. It’s so addictive!!

jawow_ and soratami like this.
  15. It's a shame if the 5th member did actually leave - she was so captivating in the video and definitely the highlight of the song.

Mr_Matt likes this.
    londonrain likes this.
  17. Was woefully obvious that she’d left.

Already serving me that Zena from Mis-Teeq tea that I crave.

Holly Something and londonrain like this.
  18. Not one single in!

19. The curse of Xenomania strikes again. They are asking pepole to send it audition tapes on Instagram. Hopefully they find someone, I actually was really interested in them.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.