CuteBad | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

CuteBad

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by JMRGBY, Feb 4, 2022.

1. I'm absolutely ready.

jawow_, Mr_Matt and soratami like this.
  2. This certainly sounds like it will be better than the last one.

Evan749 likes this.
  3. That's not possible.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  4. I think you skipped one.

soratami likes this.

5. I'll admit, their music won't light the charts on fire, but I think it's fun and reminds me of early 00s pop.

poshbabyyy, jawow_ and Mr_Matt like this.
  6. Can't listen to Explosive yet, but I just noticed every member has a Spotify playlist:

Some iconic picks across all of them.

poshbabyyy, sesita and Mr_Matt like this.
  7. WTF is Scarlett wearing??? LOL

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Their "songs" really don't justify 5 members.....

9. Ok I hear sumn

10. It's like a dead-eyed Girls Aloud/Mini Viva track and yes I will play this a lot more than the previous single.

poshbabyyy, Mvnl and Mr_Matt like this.
  11. I didn’t expect the weird structure despite this being Xenomania. It definitely keeps you on your toes though. I think this might be their best for me. I wonder if we’ll get a music video.

poshbabyyy and Mr_Matt like this.
  12. This is a bop and definitely better than You Don't Really Wanna, but sadly still not quite on the same level as Hotseat. That was such a sleek, cool banger, I think these new songs just feel both a bit undercooked and a bit overly busy in comparison.

13. Only three of them sing; one raps and the other is…. the DJ.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  14. "Tina is the choreographer" teas.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  15. They just uploaded this cute video that makes me want to root for them even more:

Also I actually really like the new song. There's some really strong melodies in it and I like the hazy filter it's put through.

16. Has anyone thought of adding Xenomania to the title so this would get more attention dd?

soratami likes this.
  17. My ears are totally blocked right now due to having flu and I listened to Explosive for the first time and I swore they were talking about 'gateway drugs' rather than '808 drums' for longer than I should have!

Mr_Matt likes this.
  18. You're explosive
    Fire in mind, red eyes in the morning
    Come alive
    You're so explosive
    Do or die, wanna take you over, over

[​IMG]

19. There’s a new remix of “You Don’t Really Wanna” out. Sadly it’s NOT the edit used in the video.

20. There's something intriguing about them, but the talk-y songs... come on sing a bit, girls! I'm getting Neon Jungle vibes, but they sang. They need to step up the Icona Pop thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.