Dagny - Strangers/Lovers (Side A) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Dagny - Strangers/Lovers (Side A)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, May 25, 2016.

1. This EP is a very nice fix of that sugary and well produced scandipop that always works for me.

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Paris is excellent and high key better than either of the two singles so far. It's gorgeous. The sugar rush being toned down just a bitsy is a nice relief actually. Tension is equally great.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Coulda Woulda Shoulda is THE ONE right now.

God I love her.

4. Tension is just...magical. Sampling herself on that sublime middle eight? She knows her own power.

Paris is THE one.

I need an album NOW.

5. RJF

RJF

This is a cute EP. Katy Perry should steal more of her melodies.

6. New interview where she confirms Side B is out in September:

7. September is quite a ways away. If she didn’t want people to digest them as EPS maybe she shouldn’t have such long gaps???

8. To be honest, I was fully expecting her to get dropped and never hear from her again so the fact that we got this great EP is more than enough for me nn. If she wants to wait a little for the next one, I don't mind. There was a pretty quick run from the first single to EP release so I'm sure it'll be the same next time around.

aux and lushLuck like this.
  9. Probably just the quarantine but Paris made me cry today.

Sam, aux, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  10. I've listened to this a lot since it released. It's full of earworm bops!

Somebody is so amazing.

lushLuck and WhenTheSunGoesDown like this.
  11. The EP is solid! Somebody is still my favorite, but it's a really nice collection of solid Pop tunes. Excited to hear Side B.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.