Dagny - “Strawberry Dream” + ELLE (Jun 7)

This is so bouncy, fun and immediate. I like it more than Come Over or Somebody. God she's so good at what she does. Just wish it was 30 seconds longer...

It looks like Cato from Donkeyboy helped write it as well. No wonder it's amazing. I wonder if him and Dagny wrote together for her album. If not, they should team up for something.

Tomorrow the Norwegian artist Matilda will release her album Retrospect, on which Matilda and Dagny collaborate on the song "Anyone Else".

Dagny also co-wrote Matilda’s song "Her Too". Source:

Last edited:
The pre-order is up on iTunes with the tracklist. New tracks include Moment, Please Look At Me, Bad At Love (Interlude), Bye Bye Baby, and Coast to Coast.

I didn't realize the release was coming up so quickly. It's out October 2nd.

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/strangers-lovers/1531234234
But I'm kinda dissapointed. There's no side B, she's keeping the same cover of side A, and giving us just 6 new songs... I mean, it's like another EP...

I was expecting something bigger with Dagny and with Astrid S, like 16 new tracks or something like that. When you've already listened to half of the songs so much, there's little surprise in a full length album.

But I'm kinda dissapointed. There's no side B, she's keeping the same cover of side A, and giving us just 6 new songs... I mean, it's like another EP...
I was expecting something bigger with Dagny and with Astrid S, like 16 new tracks or something like that. When you've already listened to half of the songs so much, there's little surprise in a full length album.
I wasn't a fan of the release strategy as well. I think in an interview she mentioned she did so because each side was a different story. I'm just glad she pulled it off and we get the album. I just hope it isn't full of tracks under 3 minutes.