Dance/Electronic/House - General Genre Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Dance/Electronic/House - General Genre Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Other recent bangers

(co-prod by SG Lewis, hence the glow-up)

Massive diva vocal.

King. This is sex (again).

Very 2013, love it.

2. pdf

pdf

achilles likes this.

3. monster tune.

Aidan and cookiedough like this.

4. This slots in very nicely with Peggy Gou's recent releases. Excited to hear the rest of the EP!

huntypoo and Crisp X like this.
  5. Fans of dreamy house music, I strongly recommend DIDI HAN's new EP Wake Up. She's a South Korean DJ who has recently signed with French label Roche Musique.

Her past releases:

huntypoo, Andy French and cookiedough like this.
  6. So I'm listening to these EPs below and currently floating in the clouds formed by DJ Close Your Eyes To Find Me, an artist that seems to focus on trance a lot. I'm also namedropping the only comparison I can think of, DOSS, as my knowledge in this genre is very limited so far dd. I figure both of you @Andy French @ysev might get into this.

huntypoo, aux, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  7. Hello. I've had an increasing inclination towards deep house this year, particularly foreign house. Can anyone recommend me anything if you're into the works of Peggy Gou / Yaeji / Park Hye-Jin / Jayda G / Salute / Fred Again.. / Vegyn???

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  8. I’d give Danny Howard and Pete Tong’s Radio 1 shows a listen to

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  9. Didi Han should be right up your alley.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  10. @Crisp X I just want you to know that I have become absolutely obsessed with DJ Close Your Eyes To Find Me since you tagged me

Crisp X likes this.
  11. Every time I see @Ana Raquel’s avatar on here it always reminds me of how banging this album is:

I know you’re definitely a closet dubstep fan, Ana!

Ana Raquel likes this.
  12. Came across Fred again..'s album recently... it's amazing!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    ManilaChinchilla and Crisp X like this.
  13. This is incredible

Mikal and achilles like this.
  14. Can't wait to dive into it, his recent singles have all been fantastic.

15. Park Hye Jin's album is out, can't wait to blast it this weekend.

16. I didn't see this notification until now! But yes I found this album by chance and listened to it because I liked the cover art ddddd but it's full of bangers.

I didn't expect to see anyone on PJ knowing and stanning this, so taste! Have you listened to the remix album? I have yet to.

Dynamo likes this.
  17. The only remix I've listened to in full is the Habstrakt one (did you know he's remixing Next Level as well?) but I have heard that there's a ton of dope remixes on there, definitely need to check it out.

18. Who knew Karol G and Tiesto could make a mega bop. I’ve had it on repeat since it came out.

Poker Pro likes this.
  19. Stan Scottish talent

Primrose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.