Dancing On Ice 2011 | The Popjustice Forum

Dancing On Ice 2011

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blob, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I only started watching it last year for Sinitta and Danniella Westbrook. I then got sucked in!

I'm a bit disappointed by the new panel - I weirdly liked them having five judges who hardly spoke.

2. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Quite a decent lineup.

I'm backing Jennifer Metcalfe before I've even seen her skate.

3. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I'm annoyed at the new judge line-up. But to be fair they never seemed to have enough time to speak them all.

4. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Never watched this before but looks like I will be watching this year for Kerry.

5. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Furious that Faye Tozer isn't doing it.

I'm backing Denise Welch all the way.

6. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I quite like the line-up, I actually recognise a lot of them for once. I don't like this 16 contestants down to 12 thing they're going to try and do. Are they actually going to let them dance first of all or is it a pure popularity contest; that article is very misleading.

Anyway, when you've got Kerry Katona, Denise Welch, Jeff Brazier and a lot of soapstars you've got a pretty decent line-up.

7. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I hope Kerry skates while drunk off her face ala This Morning.

8. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Jeff is doing it this year!? I had no idea! Exciting, the relaity TV king is back hurrah!

9. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

IT WAS BI-POLAR MEDICATION!

God I am a bad bad Kerry stan.

10. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Kerry is literally the only person who makes me want to tune in and even then it's only because of curiousity as to how well/bad she does.

11. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

If Kerry is bad, I wonder how nasty Jason will be. I can't wait.

12. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

If Jeff is the King, what does that make Vanilla Ice!? The F*ckin' EMPEROR!!

I will be watching just to see Sam Attwater in some seriously tight clothing!

13. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Who are the new panel? I love DOI, I hope they haven't changed it too much this year!

14. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

They've axed Nicky, and moved Karen to Head Coach. I don't want to sound like some middle aged grumpy housewife, but do they seriously think one Judge being qualified in Ice Skating is ok?!

I don't care much for Nicky, but I like Karen. That look on her face when Jason insults someone is priceless.

15. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

What exactly does Head Coach mean? Karen was always a coach wasn't she? So now she won't be on the judging panel and will basically be stood alongside Torville and Dean?

16. slimane

slimane Guest

Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I hope she does a Waissel and embraces the mega bitch/Villain of the series role.

17. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

Has Kerry been on yet?!

18. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I'd forgotten this was on, thank you!

Ha, five seconds of watching and there's a fuck up!

19. Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

These "celebrities" are fucking nobodies! I was trying to work out which was the "celeb" and which was the "professional" and having no luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.