Dancing On Ice | The Popjustice Forum

Dancing On Ice

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by robots need oil, Jan 7, 2008.

1. does anyone watch this....? lets have a look at the line-up this year:
    Gareth Gates
    Sarah Greene
    Suzanne Shaw
    Greg Rusedski
    Samantha Mumba
    Linda Lusardi
    Steve Backley
    Aggie Mackenzie
    Michael Underwood
    Chris Fountain
    Natalie Pinkham
    Tim Vincent

think i'll give it a miss.......though it might be quite entertaining to see Gareth Gates get injured on the ice.....

what do people think of the show/line-up??

2. Im looking forward to seeing t'owd Sam back in the spotlight
    And I'm so behind Aggie.
    However Kim would have been better;
    Shes a right nut that one.
    Oh and Linda Lusardi too: Wasn't she an 80's page 3 girl that was really shockingly shit in Emmerdale?
    That's what I heard.
    Oh and I see sex-tape Suzanne is on.
    Aaaahh Hearsay.
    Myleene is immense.
    Kim is doing alrite in Corrie.
    Now we have sex-tape suzanne on ice.
    What next?
    That ogreish one as the troll beneath the bridge in panto? Highly likely.

3. To be honest, none of them are as good as Lisa Scott-Lee was last year. Love her or hate her, at least week after week Lisa gave a performance. No-one this year has the high camp performance aspect to their routines. Maybe they'll get better, but I doubt it.

Milky x

4. I love Dancing on Ice. In my eyes they do well if they manage to stay upright to be honest.

5. I agree. I have often gone ice-skating to recreate Lisa Scott-Lee's Man! I Feel Like A Woman routine on the rink. I love the look on people's faces when I ask my friend to drag me head first towards the ice using my foot.

Milky x

6. I actually laughed out loud in the college library when I read this!!

Also, Tim Vincent is yummy! Sex on Ice if you will...

7. Its Tim Vincent and Gareth Gates for me. Out of the pro skaters its Fred and Matt that I would gladly allow to drag me round the ice.

Milky x

8. Just YouTubed that Man! I feel like a woman performance, Matt is soooo hot! She really was great...god damn Bonnie Langford *cough* troll *cough*

9. How amazing was that performance?? It actually has it all. You should also Youtube her Ain't No Other Man routine which is equally amazing.

Milky x

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Tim Vincent is an orange fuckwit.

I want samantha Monkey to do well out of this, even though she won't accept me as a friend on MySpace.

11. Mumba has no performance quality at all. That is what made Lisa Scott-Lee so amazing on it last year she totally went all out each week and gave a performance - that's what I want to see.

Milky x

12. Tribal Spaceman

Nobody will ever top Lisa...

13. True. If anyone comes out in a black basque and black knee-high skating boots and then proceeds to do the splits on the ice and is generally spinning and cartwheeling over the ice like Lisa did they will gain my respect.

Milky x

14. Tribal Spaceman

I do that every Friday.
    But then, i wasn't in Steps...

15. the fact that she incorporated the steps routine for 5678 into the show was enough reason for her to be crowned winner

just watching some of the old performances on youtube now and this years performances are so bland so far compared to last years

16. And there was me thinking you were Lee..

17. That's because there is no Lisa Scott-Lee doing the Swoop of Death followed by the splits whilst incorporating Steps routines into the performance.

Milky x

18. Tribal Spaceman

My chin isn't big enough for me to be Lee

19. Ice skating scares the bejesus out of me! It's that headbanger move that they do....makes me shudder every time.

One woman last year (not Lisa) was doing the headbanger in rehearsal, and she basically had her face swung into the ground. Oh god, the pain...I cannot imagine.

Michael Underwood was great comedy in the first week, I have to say.

20. ha ha i saw said incident happen in the flesh*, and it was hilarious....but looked very painful, bonnie langford i think it was?

*my grandad owns the ice rink where they rehearse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.