Dangerous Muse | The Popjustice Forum

Dangerous Muse

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by silverspirit, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Yes indeed, it's a proud day for the SilverSpirit camp, since our remix of Dangerous Muse's The Rejection is released today.

However, to our utter terror, it's the wrong version! Eek! What on Earth has happened?! They've actually released a rather embarrassingly rough cut of the mix that, though it has the general feel of the completed version, doesn't have a few details and a number of gaffes corrected.

The shame of it. Let's pretend it's a feature.

Anyway, some of the other remixes are rather good, too; I'm rather enjoying the Eric Kupper mixes on my 'Pod.

I'm just going to crawl into a hole and wilt.

2. Oooh. Oooh. Where? Where?

3. Oh, sorry. It's on digital download services, iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, the lot.

4. I do like this song. Is there a video anywhere?

5. I've not seen it; I'd have thought they'd release it when the CD single comes out, but then I've not heard anything about a CD single release, which is odd.

6. I don't wish to sound crawly or anything, but...

Your remix is brilliant as it stands "rough mix" or no.

I love it. Although I warn you this is partially due to the opening handclaps. They're very reminiscent of a PWL remix of something I can't put my finger on, which is no bad thing. As a whole, though, the mix rocks anyway, so don't worry.

7. Ahh, you're too kind!

We're still awfully embarrassed by the mix-up. It's just not right!

Cheque's in the post, by the way...

8. Oh and I'm looking forward to downloading the mixes! Thanks for the heads up

9. End of August, it seems, is when some new tracks will be coming out.

10. I'm quite in love with Robbie D's Dance Jerk Mix...I love the use of all the harmony vocals...it really sets itself apart from the original in that respect.

11. do you know if there are any tour plans for the UK?

12. I don't actually know. I'll ask.

13. Okay, there's no tour arranged yet, but they'd really love to come on over to the UK.

I wonder if PopJustice could arrange them performing at club PopJustice...

14. After the fantastic The Rejection we have this new track. It's fantastic. When are they releasing a whole album? Surely it'll be on the chart of truth at some point?

15. Hmm... Not heard this.
    They said they might commission us to remix them again, so we'd really better get hold of it.

16. Flaunt? I don't remember seeing it - got a link?

They certainly are a pair of hot young men. Always out with the nipples.

17. As I refuse to pay anything for a crappy mp3, can I buy some old-fashioned CDs anywhere? Major retailers don't have any Dangerous Muse CDs.

I'd love to get a legit copy of The Rejection (and its various mixes) but  can only find links for legal downloads.

The new song sounds quite good even though it doesn't sound as immediately catchy as The Rejection..

18. They have no disc releases as of yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.