Daniella Mason (self titled album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Daniella Mason (self titled album)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Still love Cruel Summer, but I dunno about this one. It's the sort of thing I'd expect at #34 on the It's A Bop playlist.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. ‘Public Places’ is her best song yet?

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. Nn this is so fun. When everything clicks she's kind of incredible.
    And Deepest of Wells is just lush, she's stepping it up bit.

Apparently these are both for an EP called "Mental State", so with the previous one being called "Emotional State" I guess the next one is going to

@Andy French do we need a bop to clean out the memory of certain recent pastel car crashes? I guess it's not completely reasonable of me but when you have no-name Spotify Discovery-dwellers knocking out gems like these on the regular I kind of have even less patience for medium-to-big pop girls who can't even do basic well.

Oleander, francisco and Andy French like this.
  4. Cheers to that!

LE0Night likes this.
  5. Get Me Out of My Head is a bop.

@LE0Night Margaret's EP isn't available for me :(

Oleander, LE0Night and francisco like this.
  6. dd it's an album but since it a) predates Spotify by quite a bit and b) her career and management are completely dead (and c) she's currently living the Ellis-Bextorian lifestyle (her husband is a snack though good for her)) I guess nobody could be arsed to figure out the international rights.

What a banger, though.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Oleander and Andy French like this.
  7. Oh damn, this does go off.

[​IMG]

francisco and LE0Night like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.