Danity Kane / AUBREY X DAWN / Dumblonde | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Danity Kane / AUBREY X DAWN / Dumblonde

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Is the song called Boy Down?! Or am I falling for fake song titles on Twitter?

2. It’s called Strawberry Milk.

3. Looks like it’s an EP. 3 track titles so far: Strawberrg Milk, Boy Down and Fly.

I really hope they don’t coin this as DK on streaming. As a duo, I’m game.

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  4. What the hell?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. I think there might be more than one song. Strawberry Milk, Fly and Boy Down.

Screenshot_20200304_231143_com.twitter.android.jpg Screenshot_20200304_231137_com.twitter.android.jpg

Crisp X, lushLuck and Nwonder like this.
  6. Yeah, nah. DK3 was the limit, this really fucks with the DK brand.

Aubrey x Dawn is fine. This isn’t Danity Kane, it’s old Dawn demos with Aubrey wailing on top.

iRyan, ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  7. I... just can’t.

Shan was the heart of this group.

ohaimanabu, Rafa_el and Nwonder like this.
  8. K94

K94

Why does "Dedikated Krew" sound so shady sgshshs

Nwonder likes this.
  9. Why are they all so fucking short?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. I’m liking both.

Is strawberry milk the name of the ep or another sing?

Also, I wonder what ever happened to new kings tho?

11. Why don't we wait to hear the songs before dismissing the whole thing? I too am sad about Shannon's sudden departure but the doom mongering is a bit much.

Nwonder likes this.
  12. Both tracks are great!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  13. I could forgive the lack of Shannon if the songs were good but I'm not really feeling either of them.

14. Why didn't they just release this is "AUBREY X DAWN"? There isn't even the DK logo on the covers. This saddens me!
    Can we expect songs from "SHANNON X DAWN" too? I don't think so!

This is the end for dumblonde too.. right?

15. It would be interesting if they did Danity Kane sub-units, like what happens in K-Pop, but they should sort out their branding and make it clear. Unless Shannon really is out of the band.

16. It’s a no from me.

17. This is just so random and i really hope Shannon is still part of the group.

sesita and Mr_Matt like this.
  18. The songs just aren’t there. It’s absolutely the weakest material released by any of these girls which is a huge shame because they can bring absolute fire.

lushLuck and Mr_Matt like this.
  19. Didn't realize both Danity Kane and Shannon's Instagram pages hadn't been updated since last summer. I wonder if we'll ever know what happened.

edit: Nothing from Dumblonde since March 2019 as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.