Danity Kane | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

Danity Kane

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by smgfan, Jul 18, 2011.

1. YES. And I LOOOOVE this choreo:

2. So I seen this track was uploaded to streaming recently. Never heard it before was this recorded for Dollhouse?

3. I guess is a leftover from the first album. I remember a version of it with this song.
    (I LOVE THIS ONE, by the way)

4. ADM

ADM

This appeared in my Release Radar on Spotify but won't play. I googled it and all that seems to come up is some sort of instrumental that doesn't really give anything away in relation to the DK part of the song?

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's happening quite a lot lately that random acts are tagged that aren't even on a song. Guess it's a trick for acts to get their songs play(list)ed but I can't see how it would do anything but annoy people

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  6. Not sure why anyone would think tagging Danity Kane would bring in huge streaming numbers. Is rather annoying though.

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's such a shame. In retrospect they had so much as 5, as 4, even 3. If only they'd been able to keep it going cos they were a true diamond in the rough.

8. There you go getting me in my feelings. These girls were LEGENDARY. So much potential.

9. ADM

ADM

So strange!

I'm about to head back into a DK hole now thanks to the post above. They were so so it.

Rafa_el and Mr_Matt like this.
  10. Shannon and Dawn are savages… miss them

sesita, TRAVVV, Rafa_el and 2 others like this.
  11. They really needed better management that cared about them AS A GROUP and pulled them up on their diva antics.
    To have 2 smash albums and be allowed to fall apart proves that Diddy had no interest in anyone but himself.

Island, Conan, Mr_Matt and 2 others like this.
  12. The fact that Aundrea left the band every night on tour was iconic in retrospect.

Tony Lamezma, sesita, Island and 8 others like this.
  13. Saddened the studio tour versions never leaked. That version of Bad Girl is it.

14. I needed to listen to this song and watch this video today.

One of the most beautiful episodes and moments of Making The Band 3.

Rafa_el and Musiquelover64 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.