Danity Kane

Not sure if anyone caught it, but Aubrey mentioned recently that Diddy took Tell Me from them to use on his album (with Christina) along with the song he released with Nicole (can’t remember the title). Would love to hear the DK versions.
I do remember them recording Tell Me & also I don’t know if i imagined this but did they perform in on AOL sessions or something? (Edit: or it could of been Come To Me).

It always drove me crazy how they had four women of similar heights and one Lil Muff, and they didn't put her in the center (or at least 6" heels) on the cover. SYMMETRY PEOPLE

It always drove me crazy how they had four women of similar heights and one Lil Muff, and they didn't put her in the center (or at least 6" heels) on the cover. SYMMETRY PEOPLE
And yet she ate the girls up completely on that cover. That image is still so iconic to me. I can't actually believe it's 17 years ago

Wait Shannon has kids? Or am I just behind or did I just misread something? I love her relationship for the fact they’ve been together so long but everything is private.

Rewatching MTB3 and why didn’t DK every record Ooh La La (the theme tune) the facts it’s so good but is only a bonus track on Cheri’s album.
Edit: that house mother guy was horrible also I forgot how much Britney was played throughout the season.
That show has been one of my favorite shows ever... And every girl was special in different ways.

Wait Shannon has kids? Or am I just behind or did I just misread something? I love her relationship for the fact they’ve been together so long but everything is private.
THIS.

Does anyone know what happened to her and Aubrey‘s friendship? I feel like during DB2, Shannon was noticeably absent during promo shoots, recording etc. Then she just disappeared…

She's the co-founder of Vooks, a digital platform for children books, with her brother. She was the Chief Communication Officer and is now board member. She was already building the company and living in Kentwood during the second era of Dumblonde and Danity Kane 3.0 (neon lights era).

She also said that a few years ago, she came to the conclusion that she doesn't want biological kids of her own.

THIS.

Does anyone know what happened to her and Aubrey‘s friendship? I feel like during DB2, Shannon was noticeably absent during promo shoots, recording etc. Then she just disappeared…
If (think) there still friends but Shannon has just stopped performing as above said to work/co-found on Vooks with he brother.

Last edited:
I was just watching that interview (well mostly the last half hour which is when she gets into DK stuff), I always found it interesting to hear her talk about the music industry (especially when she rips into Diddy dd) she says she contacted all the girls from the group (telling them not to take that deal Diddy's going around offering) so it's nice to know they're still somewhat in touch (she says only 2 of them didn't sign it, so her and someone else I suppose)

I was just watching that interview (well mostly the last half hour which is when she gets into DK stuff), I always found it interesting to hear her talk about the music industry (especially when she rips into Diddy dd) she says she contacted all the girls from the group (telling them not to take that deal Diddy's going around offering) so it's nice to know they're still somewhat in touch (she says only 2 of them didn't sign it, so her and someone else I suppose)
She's so smart and intelligent. Her words about the music industry and how talented they were but didn't get a penny almost makes me cry.

Super recommended interview.

I hope the docummentary she wants to reveal the truth, happens eventually,