Dannii Minogue - Dannii x Autone “Thinking ‘Bout Us”

The economics of making and releasing music are so brutal I just don't see why she would unless she had a deep, deep motivation for continuing on. Even the big "legacy" artists like STEPS and Kylie have to really work at it in the streaming era.

Was this a leftover from the original Neon Nights sessions? Or is this something written now for the re-release?

This mix is doing nothing for me. It sounds uninspired, tuneless and mind-numbingly repetitive. I get that 80s-style mixes are still popular, and AMYL has managed to do them successfully in the past - but this just isn't happening for me. However, one thing it does do well is helping me appreciate Initial Talk's decision to skip the 80s remix fad and give us something unexpected.

Last edited:
This mix is doing nothing for me. It sounds uninspired, tuneless and mind-numbingly repetitive. I get that 80s-style mixes are still popular, and AMYL has managed to do them successfully in the past - but this just isn't happening for me. However, one thing it does do well is helping me appreciate Initial Talk's decision to skip the 80s remix fad and give us something unexpected.

I echo this statement!