Dannii Minogue | Page 196 | The Popjustice Forum

Dannii Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by euroboy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Damn if it's true. Despite there being rumours over the past year I really didn't see it coming.

2. I agree with absolutely everything in this post - I still listen to The Hits and Beyond on a regular basis.

There's no excuse for you not hearing Neon Nights though, it's her crowning glory! Everything from the killer singles (Put The Needle on = greatest song of all time) right through to the amazing B-sides ("I've got more to say to the girl who does my nails...")

3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Tyler, I know what you mean. Everything pre-Girl just seems boring and too zeitgeisty to listen to. I liked some tracks from The 1995 Sessions though.

4. merden

merden Guest

5. Yes! Goodbye Song has the best chorus of the entire Neon Nights era. Honestly, I think Neon Nights is in my top 5 favorite pop albums of all time. It reminds me so much of the underground 80s/90s freestyle music, and literally every single track is enjoyable. I remember hating it when I first gave the album a listen because I thought all of the tracks sounded the same, but while they are all very cohesive, they're all perfect. The middle-8s are fucking amazing on almost each track too.

6. So sad but I've been expecting this for a while now. My best friend works in Fashion at the Herald Sun Melbourne and apparently he has been having it off with Jennifer Hawkins ( who is also engaged) for well over a year now.

7. Well at least she won't have another child anytime soon... I say this as a depressed fan who would offer my own first born for a new album.

8. Yeah, I think this is good news, hopefully she'll have more time to focus on her music now and maybe pour some of her heartbreak/anger in to the music?

9. TJ

TJ

Yeah I've heard this too. What a tosser.

10. She looks so bad in that M&S ad, she can't pull off the mum look, wish she would dress slutty again. Really sad to hear about her divorce!!

11. After Julian we got Girl, after Jacques we got Neon Nights - I pray this trend continues.

I hope she relapses into her botox addiction, grows her hair out and records more songs about self pleasure.

12. THIS is the Dannii I know and love. But I doubt we'll ever get her back.

13. I just want her to ditch the clothing line/TV shows and have that Tabitha woman relegated to babysitter.

She needs to find someone Scandinavian to produce the album.

14. I'm sad that they have separated but I need another Vibe On in my life but I highly doubt that she will return to music Dannii is all about fashion now.

15. All I get from Dannii on twitter is the weather in Melbourne so she should dump twitter as well.

Then hop on board with J.C.A.! I Begin To Wonder, Come and Get It, Feel Like I Do - all top notch, top quality songs.

16. He was with someone else when he got with Dannii anyway so it doesn't surprise me.

17. It's really sad. To be honest, she hasn't looked happy in a long time. I hope she ditches the 'mumsy' style, and returns with some new music.

18. Not suprised they split, he was the one who was pushing for them to have children.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.