Dannii Minogue

T

tommie

Re: Dannii Minogue - Unleashed & The Video Collection DVD

I hope a drunken Dannii gets down with a dozen lesbian strippers to promote this release!

May the Lezziigate NEVER end.

MilkyBarKid said:
What are these Motiv8 tracks people speak of??

Milky x

Dannii recorded a load of songs with motiv8, for her 3rd album. however, she left the record company during the making of the album and the songs never saw the light of day. from what iv heard from people involved, despite them being done my motiv8 these songs werent anything special. we would like to hear them to judge for ourselves though...

stebags said:
I think it''''s AMAZINg that an album that got to #57 in the UK charts (i.e. Girl) is getting a special edition treatment!

I was one of the 23 people who bought the album in it''''s 1st week of release and i do like it but can''''t understand how they''''re gonna make any money out of it. Nice for the fans, like.

Very true? And it''s not like they''re old albums. I mean, if these were only available as weak 1990ish CDs it would be different. She should just concentrate on doing a covers album - I''s buy that. I still play her Sister Sledge song.

suddenly OBSESSED with Dannii again! And loving it....i so thought she was over...loving the sudden media obsession too!

T

tommie

I love how Dannii can just bounce back from about anything - a true pop survivor!

She''s not really good on the X-Factor though, is she? There''s no real point to her. I don''t see the point in bringing her into it unless it''s a Cowell attempt to piss off Sharon. I''d be surprised if Dannii was in the Judging panel next year.

Play.com have "Girl (Expanded Edition)" & "Unleashed:Hits & Rarities" up for pre-order, with release dates of 15th & 29th of october respectively. I would presume "Neon Nights (Expanded Edition)" would be out same time as Girl.

D

Deleted member 312

Kirkland said:
She''''s not really good on the X-Factor though, is she? There''''s no real point to her. I don''''t see the point in bringing her into it unless it''''s a Cowell attempt to piss off Sharon. I''''d be surprised if Dannii was in the Judging panel next year.

I disagree. I think Dannii brings a lot to the panel. She is a successful artist for a start, which can''t be said for the other three. Plus I''ve been quite (pleasantly) surprised by how hard-nosed she is about the whole business! I love the fact that she''s not sucked in (unlike Sharon) by all the dreadful sob-stories! The girl''s doing a great job! I re-love her.

F

Former member 330

Kirkland said:
She''''s not really good on the X-Factor though, is she? There''''s no real point to her. I don''''t see the point in bringing her into it unless it''''s a Cowell attempt to piss off Sharon. I''''d be surprised if Dannii was in the Judging panel next year.

But the real show comes when she gets a group to manage. Right now, all they are doing is saying ''yes/no''. When she starts mentoring, we''ll see a bit more of her... I wonder who is on her ''team''. Brendan Minogue?

On Dannii''s team is Terry Ronald, a brilliant music producer/writer who has been involved with alot of the pop music that is worshipped on here.

all four of these releases are from warner but there are rumours of a fifth release from aatw but noone is sayin what this is yet.

Its a very good time to be a dannii fan. I for one am made up.

And im lovin the minogue on the x factor.

T

tommie

anfunny2003 said:
Kirkland said:
She''''''''s not really good on the X-Factor though, is she? There''''''''s no real point to her. I don''''''''t see the point in bringing her into it unless it''''''''s a Cowell attempt to piss off Sharon. I''''''''d be surprised if Dannii was in the Judging panel next year.

But the real show comes when she gets a group to manage. Right now, all they are doing is saying ''''yes/no''''. When she starts mentoring, we''''ll see a bit more of her... I wonder who is on her ''''team''''. Brendan Minogue?

The show at this point is pretty much Simon all over - it''s not like Sharon and Louis says much either; most likely they''ve been cut out to make room for the bitchy Brit. Besides Dannii tutted at one contestant in disgust! Surely, that is enough?

I''m looking forward to seeing Dannii and her contestants tearing it up in Ibeefa!

Hasn''t Dannii already said in the past that Kylie will be helping her team out once chosen?

Has everyone simply forgotten about ''Hits and Beyond'' ?!?!

Warily, I am inherently cynical towards another flush from the AATW toilet - it seems very one-sided and her ''''morning after'''' Ava Gardner clothed by George presence on the T4 stage was a very sad image, she looked completely stripped of proper pop styling and professional assistance.

Another AATW venture reeks of their quick-money-no-expense head in the sand nonesense that has infuriated me with just about any artist on their roster that I actually care about (Dannii, Kelly and Tina). Least not forget Llorenna was unforgettably called an "old slag" by a staff.

There will definitely be more intense media focus on Dannii''s next musical extravaganza, and for that reason Dannii herself should be wary - the label are not offering her an album nor nurturing anything remotely involving a longterm strategy. This potentially takes the wind out of her conviction as a judge on a pop contest. Whereas her last 3 singles have been less successful each time, they still largely kept fans vaguely happy at the fact she was releasing anything at all, but she was not under the same spotlight as she shall be now - this prime time judge cannot repeat these ''''mistakes'''' as she won''t get away with it this time.

If no bigger deal comes along after X-Factor then by all means slip back into the too good to miss opportunities of AATW''s breathtaking indifference, but I''d hate to see her almost immediately make herself look like a has-been again.

Undisco_Me said:
Another AATW venture reeks of their quick-money-no-expense head in the sand nonesense that has infuriated me with just about any artist on their roster that I actually care about (Dannii, Kelly and Tina). Least not forget Llorenna was unforgettably called an "old slag" by a staff.

I didn''t know Kirkland''s sister worked for AATW!

It was Kevin O''Toole from N-Trance.

Kelly responded a little later on the same thread "cheerz for all the messages guyz" or something like that.

three confirmed (and apparantly great) songs to appear on "unleashed":

"Spend Your Love On Me"
"Invitation"
"Hurt In Love"

euroboy said:
three confirmed (and apparantly great) songs to appear on "unleashed":

"Spend Your Love On Me"
"Invitation"
"Hurt In Love"

Along with a few other confirmed tracks, although a 100% confirmed tracklisting is not avaliable yet.