Dannii Minogue | Page 319 | The Popjustice Forum

Dannii Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by euroboy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Yeah, it d
    I'm getting the vinyl, but no need to get the CD again.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember thinking that she looked way too thin in a lot of the pictures used for the "Neon Nights" deluxe booklet.

chaii., zephyr and Mr.Arroz like this.
  2. The demo video (who knew there was such a thing) has now been removed.

3. Please say that someone captured it.

Uno and Anthology like this.
  4. Her team are surely quick to act about things that truly do not matter!

Mr.Arroz, Rob and Uno like this.
  5. Daniel L and chaii. like this.
  6. She also used it awhile back on facebook , post of march 9th

7. There we go

heartmightmelt and Uno like this.
  8. Preordered the CD. I wonder if Girl will follow?

Island likes this.
  9. 60BF7D81-F381-4A7B-9475-7F6FB587B713.jpeg I just received an email from HMV saying I’ll be receiving a signed Dannii poster and the vinyl will now be black???

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Jacques and Anthology like this.
  10. Ok so one would assume the signed print is an HMV thing?
    Is she still silent about the exclusive?
    I ordered on amazon to be safe, there was no mention about it being limited without prints right?

Why can I only find the CD on hmv, with the full track listing?

I did capture the rough video, I wasn't born yesterday and I'm no fool believing everything that is digitally avails will always be there. hello itunes and spotify

Txetxu likes this.
  11. Plot thickens indeed.

12. Do you think even Dannii knows what is going on?

Mr.Arroz and Uno like this.
  13. "I have to sign 250 prints????"

14. My CD copy of Neon Nights arrived today... right on time. Currently bopping

15. https://danniiminogue.pmstores.co/

Signed Poster with the coloured vinyl together, cancelled both my Amazon and HMV orders now!

Also Pledge Shipping Costs continuing to be way above what they should be shocker!

Mr.Arroz and spillett like this.
  16. Panic ordered the coloured vinyl with signed posted due to stock being at 300 remaining, cancelling my amazon order as it’s not clear if what I ordered was coloured or black.
    Postage and package is a botch though!

http://pmusic.co/VeRWqg

17. Yay!

18. They pushed back the date until June 22, 2018

19. I do not understand why the deluxe cover seems to have replaced the original cover! And a signed poster? Why couldn't the album cover just be signed? Sorry to moan.

20. I'll be honest I would have preferred the original cover. Or the Japanese cover if they had to go with the other photo of Dannii, I just think it suits it better. I still bought it though.

I wonder if the poster is because Dannii can sign them in Australia and then ship them to the UK for bundling with the vinyl, rather than just sign the vinyl.

Mr.Arroz, vinegar-tits and spillett like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.