Dannii Minogue | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum

Dannii Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by euroboy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. I guess using the re-release cover makes sense as that where you get the pink and blue colours from.

[​IMG]

If she went with the original cover the coloured vinyl wouldn't make as much sense.

[​IMG]

Daniel L and zephyr like this.
  2. Still tho...the original is better.

Omead and vinegar-tits like this.
  3. The original cover is 100% better! She just looks pissed on the other

4. I'm so confused. According to these new promo uploads, 720p widescreen versions of the music videos exist, but the full video uploads are either letterboxed widescreen videos in 360p/480p or 4:3 versions.

Uno likes this.
  5. This all seems done on a whim, scream.

6. Kind of wish the vinyl had an exclusive cover, something different to the original CD and the re-release.

Maybe this one

[​IMG]

Uno, AlmostFamous, Chris Lala and 3 others like this.
  7. July is a bummer, but oh well. Still so random to be getting it at all!

spillett likes this.
  8. Mystified, mystified, heard it on the grapevine...

9. I'm OBSESSED with this album.

10. DONTWANNABEALONEIWANNABETOGETHA...

...ON THE LOOP

Uno, Island, HEARTCORE and 5 others like this.
  11. C5AC1C59-56EF-4484-B6F1-08463CD75AB2.jpeg I mean, I don’t want to jump to conclusions and I don’t know if Dannii is one of these celebs that likes every comment she gets on Instagram. But on her picture with Nile Rodgers, I commented with this and she liked it. Hmmm.

Daniel L and Assassin like this.
  12. We don't really need another one-off/slightly-dated-sounding single though do we. As much as I like Galaxy.

Mr.Arroz and Omead like this.
  13. As nice as it is the idea of Dannii releasing music even if its just one of songs every other year - The quality is just not there is it? It's not that they're bad songs (maybe Holding On) but personally I find them very average. You're Beautiful, Summer Of Love, Holding On, Galaxy - Galaxy being the best of the bunch.

I get that she has no major label support but i thought she was friends with dj's and is 't she friends with Ian Masterson still too? Point being She could maybe feature on a dance track again like she did Riva or get one of her better connections to produce a quality song for her.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    spillett likes this.
  14. At this stage I'd rather just have a Neon Nights live show.

Mr.Arroz, Uno and spillett like this.
  15. I wish she'd give us one more quality album. She was always the more edgy Minogue and I need more.

16. I was never a fan of that baby blue and pink. Hello, neon.....

17. Same here ! I think the baby blue and pink is tacky , let alone I never ever liked the album cover . She did some great photo shoots that could have worked for the neon nights album . I loved the one with tjthe green background , blue outfit , and she has a martini next to her . Now that would be an album cover .

I hope Girl is released again on CD and Vinyl.

Does anyone know why Get in to you , and love and kisses are not on Spotify ?

18. I was so ready to spend my money on a NN reissue, but it's just the same 2007 reissue

19. 0D5F8AD4-83E9-480A-82F7-E2F0C3B75972.jpeg

This would have been nice as the new released neon nights album cover . Despite it being the same as the 2007 reissue , I so would have bought it purely for a fresh new cover .

The hair , the outfit , the colors , the martini symbolising a heavy night ahead = perfect cover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.