Dannii Minogue | Page 447 | The Popjustice Forum

Dannii Minogue

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by euroboy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Dannii would be more likely to headline a Mighty Hoopla than go do her own tour.

goldfish, poshbabyyy, Island and 3 others like this.
  2. Bring it

3. I really wish I had went to see her on the Neon Nights promo tour at Destiny in Glasgow when I had the opportunity.

4. All I Wanna Do is 25 years old today. The exact point when Dannii went several levels up for me.

5. What is this and why is Dannii featured on it?

6. What a pile a horse manure!!! That’s not Dannii at all!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    BootedGay71 and zephyr like this.
  7. Oh dear. I hope that's not Dannii.

8. No way is that dannii. Damn whoever that is getting us dannii fans excited!

BootedGay71 likes this.
  9. The song is TERRIBLE is really bad and sound so so cheap and is not Dannii

zephyr and hownee like this.
  10. Looks like a labelling error. That 'artist' previously collaborated with Dhany, the Italian Eurodance vocalist. I reckon they just messed it up when entering the credits.

11. I mean, it was believable for a second (more on the beats part) as most of Dannii’s latest music releases have sounded cheap and dated.

12. This came on shuffle and I thought it sampled I Begin To Wonder for a moment.

13. Boogie Woogie and Rescue Me have randomly appeared on Spotify U.K. Dannii looks unrecognisable on the cover art! I’d seen the pictures before but it was such a transformation to how she looked just a few years prior

14. I think they've been on Spotify for quite a while now.

15. Whispers going around that some good news is coming (Girl on Vinyl apparently).

lob0to, BootedGay71, Mr.Arroz and 9 others like this.
  16. .......... oh my.

17. Dannii on Lorraine today I think.

Daniel L likes this.
  18. i need this in my life!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  19. Take my money!

Daniel L likes this.
  20. Dannii updated her social media profiles with a Girl era photo. Looks like this is happening!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.