Daphne & Celeste - Save the World | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Daphne & Celeste - Save the World

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ArronJustMight, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Is this number one yet?

2. It's a shame that Daphne and Celeste were not included in the line-up for the Big Reunion. They would have caused havoc.

3. I actually spent money on this today.

4. I'm crazy about this track. It's catchy as hell, as well as a pretty interesting listen.

5. It's really cool that Max Tundra let them release this under their own name.

Fuck it, I'm buying the vinyl.

6. I really don't like the song at all which is a shame because I was so excited when I saw the thread title. I've always wondered what became of these girls. It just sounds so boring and joyless.

7. Bought it! It's nice to see there are more people besides me that love them!

8. I never thought I'd hear from them again. I really like this!

9. I bought the vinyl, my first ever. I don't have a vinyl player, but I feel compelled to have a physical copy of this track. I'm balls deep into my dissertation and my hamster just died, and this song is the only thing keeping me chipper. Its release has become something of a #moment for me.

10. Yep. I'm buying this.

Loving the fact that they're back and that it's not with some kind of novelty rap track (which they were already releasing at the beginning of their "career" anyway). I think it's really interesting.

11. Ooh, a 7"! This is the first time I've ordered something from Boomkat since the A&R EP!

12. Love the new song although at first i was a bit like HUH??? but it's very... cool? oops.

13. My 7" has arrived (that was quick)! How exciting!!

14. Mine has been dispatched! Very excited. Haven't ordered a 7" in a while, but this is so worth it. Loving the track a lot already.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Mine arrived Wednesday while I was away, which is ridiculously fast. I'll put it with the rest of my items in my shrine, uh I mean collection.

16. When are they going to start the promo?

I want to see them perform "You and I alone" soon.

17. About time! I hope they've been working with Max Tundra still.

Crisp X, Artangel, Edu and 6 others like this.
  18. This is still happening?

19. Y
    A
    S.

20. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I just hope the album is more fun that the single.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.