Darin - Exit + Tolkningarna EP | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Darin - Exit + Tolkningarna EP

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by weatherconor, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

Great song. Love the falsetto.

2. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

This song is amazing. He is a perfect male popstar, isn't he?

3. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

Pretty much. Even his international peers don't compare.

4. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

He is my perfect male popstar. The only area he lacks in is his dancing but his music and voice are so great it doesn't matter or factor in for me, haha.

He's still Top 5 on iTunes which is good.

5. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

I'd also fix his hair, but we'll always have Eric Saade for the looks and Darin for everything else (that's a personal observation, let's not argue!).

I'm also glad his ballad era is over - it was good, but not as recent as this new single.

6. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

I've just given the song it's 20th play in one day.
    I can't get enough of it.
    I still can't figure out what the chorus reminds me of though.

7. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

So a mini Darin update.

He was in some magazine. Here's the cover and the other pages he was on (1, 2) you can't really read the article but he looks very handsome I think.

And he was on #AdamLive. The interview is in Swedish, the person who uploaded it gave an English translation (or tired to) of what was said in the description box.

Kind of intersting things he apparently said:
    and

Maybe someone who speaks Swedish can confirm or give a better translation. And he does a litte Nobody Knows a capella towards the end of the interview at 8:57 and of course it's lovely.

8. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

So we can unlock a new Darin track if enough people like/ RT.
    If you go to his facebook you can like it. I hope whenever the song is released it's fantastic.

9. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

"Nobody Knows" has suddenly re-entered the digital sales chart at #1 after this performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwUOd5uOTtk

Whoop! I'm going over to see him in concert next month. Very excited.

10. BML

BML

Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

I love this song, and that was a great performance. Hopefully this resurgence will bring some life back into this campaign. Is there any new info on the album we're supposed to get early next year?

11. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

Sounds like he is recording more tracks for it. Seems a bit daft not to put out the album later this year to cash in on that TV show he is doing. Next year it'll get lost in the mix with MF stuff.

12. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

Number 1 on ITunes in Sweden with his Miss Li Cover.
    [video=youtube;WjlzgkRsFso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjlzgkRsFso[/video]

13. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

[​IMG]
    He's doing rather well on the Swedish iTunes chart at the moment. From the snippet, Astrologen sounds really good but I haven't been able to find any legal means of streaming it in full, never mind downloading it.

Just heard Astrologen in full and it's fantastic. Translate that into English and release it in the UK asap.

Spotify link: http://open.spotify.com/track/4Q4qA5rGQaUyk0JA6bCDUC

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  14. jtm

jtm

Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

The album is called 'Exit' and will be out by the end of January. That's a good start to 2013 as far as I'm concerned.

And I can't get over how fucking amazing 'En Apa Som Liknar Dig' is... Probably my favorite chorus of the year. Even non-Swedish-speaking people should like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TuC3nIOKuE

15. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

Album art and track list.
    [​IMG]

1 Playing With Fire
    2 Before I Pass Out feat Lil Jon
    3 Surrender
    4 What It's Like
    5 F Your Love
    6 Check You Out
    7 Give Me Tonight
    8 Same Old Song
    9 That Love
    10 Nobody Knows

16. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

He should at least add "En apa som liknar dig" and "Astrologen" as bonus tracks if there are only ten tracks on there! They are huge, huge hits and are played on the radio ALL THE TIME. He's experiencing success on a Robyn/Veronica Maggio scale right now. It's foolish not to include them.

Lil Jon?! Really?

17. Re: Darin (Upcoming Album & Single Discussion)

[​IMG]
    New single FINALLY! next Friday, Playing With Fire, colour me excited.
    Album out 30th!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.