Darren Hayes - 5th Album | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Darren Hayes - 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mrp2910, Jan 17, 2022.

1. He is one of the only artists where I pretty much own everything. Some of those collector editions are fine!

2. Same! The Secret Codes violet vinyl box set is lush. I think I still have two sealed ‘This Delicate Film We’ve Made’ somewhere complete with 3D glasses. He used to spoil us rotten with great merch!

poshbabyyy, LPT, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  3. jtm

jtm

iTunes now has a pre-order that shows the single with two tracks: Full version at 05:36 and the edit at 04:00.

Nephilim, LPT and Robert like this.
  4. Seems the video may be 6 minutes 25 seconds long as well.

Screenshot_20220126-143052_Chrome.jpg

5. It’s already out!

or it was this morning… I was streaming it!

6. LPT

LPT

He's doing an insta live right now if anyone's interested.

mrp2910 likes this.
  7. Watching the insta and on YouTube chat. Very excited.

LPT likes this.
  8. LPT

LPT

He says he BACK!

That means a second video is ready to go, an album and tour. The new video is very queer and is influenced by Call Me By Your name the book and he has been sending us subliminal messages for a wile now about this project!

Edit: one of the outfits he wears in the new video is from the "banned" Insatiable video

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  9. From the bridge out, I kinda had goosebumps. What a comeback, what a video.

poshbabyyy, Robert, Ezz and 3 others like this.
  10. LPT

LPT

11. Wow. I’m overwhelmed. Darren has brought the goods. Amazing to hear that incredible voice once more.

12. Good song, I love the production and the middle 8 is thrilling. I'm excited for an album in this soundscape.

13. What kind of lost Phixx single amazingness. Huuuge bop.

Where do I know that bear from?

nbtsa, londonrain, mpl and 6 others like this.
  14. Spotty Fry has an edit too:

LPT likes this.
  15. I assume you mean Scott Evans. Chris Evans brother. Swoon.

He said on the live it was added to apple music earlier due to a glitch.

16. Kudos to Darren for that video too, you can tell it's 100% him living his truth.

17. His friend Maddy on live just said she's heard the album and Darren said you're not supposed to say there's an album.

18. I am born on the same day as Darren (May 8) therefore he was always someone I related to. And now this video. Totally relating to the story and in love with it. It's so mature and fun at the same time.

By the way he is now doing a IG live now (he is looking fantastic, wow) and he confirmed a second single (so I want to believe more music is on its way).

Edit: Yas. He said 'I was gone and now I am back so more music is coming'.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    poshbabyyy, LPT, Robert and 1 other person like this.
  19. This is VERY good.

Darren Hayes is someone who fundamentally understands pop music.

poshbabyyy, Guyhawke!, Robert and 3 others like this.
  20. Just at the very end he said I can't tell you all the plans but I went away, now I'm back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.